Championship Planning

Tiresias

I presume a lot of players will have to be shipped out, what do we expect? Personally I want almost all gone, they're not good enough for the club and I'd sooner us stay down 5 years and rebuild completely than come straight back up with any of these wankers left there. What manager should we go for?

I'd honestly keep Mitrovic and Perez and f*** the rest off. Unfortunatley we'll sell the latter

Keep Sissoko and Janmaat and sit them on the bench for the whole season.

We'll keep Steven Taylor... because we can't get rid of him and was okay last time and probably Colback because he's shite. The ones that will deffo go will be Krul, Perez, Sissoko, Janmaat, Ginni and maybe Townsend, Mirtro and Shelvey. To be honest I won't be gutted to see the back of any of them really, they're all spineless, incapable wankers. The best thing the club could have done would have been to tell all the players they won't be leaving no matter whether we get relegated or not to try and stop them planning ahead already but 1) that'd never happen and 2) half of them probably have relegation clauses anyway. The saddest thing is it could all have been avoided a long time ago but our club has been killed off by the ownership's mis-management for just too long, it's finally caught up with them.

Honestly, I don't care. They can do what they want next season.

The only thing that'll give hope is keeping Mitrovic, Mbemba and Shelvey. Sell the rest (apart from the likes of Colback, Dummett, Lascelles etc). But I'm looking forward to enjoying football again.

GK: Krul, Elliot, Darlow

RB: ??

LB: Dummet/Haidara

CB:  Colo (thank you 1 year worthless extention), mbemba, lascelles.

LW:  Thauvin, Aarons

CM: Colback, Shelvey, winjaldum, Cabella, Saivet

RW: Perez?, Townsend

CF: Mitrovic, armstrong

Probably gone/out of contract: sissoko(possible sold), ,Janmaat (possible sold), tiote (possible sold) Cisse (possible sold)

obertan (out of contract)Marveux (out of contract) taylor (out of contract),