Championship Planning

Tiresias

Keep Mitrovic, keep Perez, Keep Winjaldum. The rest can go, though I'd like to Mbemba develope.

The key thing is, can we get Rafa to stay? Hopefully he's fully set on a project, not likely their is any other jobs in England for him to go too, Everton will be out of the question for obvious reasons.

Absolutely zero chance in hell any one of those four will be here in September.

We're fucked imo. The players that won't be able to get moves away are simply not good enough.

Those like Mbemba, Thauvin, Sissoko, Gini etc need to be moved on quickly. If there's seemingly no money in the bank we'll need to sell before we can buy. I don't trust the recruitment policy of this shower of shite to bring in even the bare minimum.

Is there literally anyone besides Armstrong (who hasn't even played at Championship level), we can see making a breakthrough?

I hear that Emmanuel Riviere is the new David Trezeguet.

If rafa doesnt stay which is most likely anyay,  then Lee cgarnly will be left making all the crucial decisions.  In my opinion it will be left to drift like 2009, we were just lucky that there was people at the club who gave a fuck at that time.  We don't have that luxury this time

I can see the club drifting big time.

Be better if Rafa just walked now, he isn't staying when we go down, so we may as well get on with the heartbreak now instead of dragging it out. He will go then we will take weeks to bring in a new manager and we will end up with Lennon or Warnock.

If rafa doesnt stay which is most likely anyay,  then Lee cgarnly will be left making all the crucial decisions.  In my opinion it will be left to drift like 2009, we were just lucky that there was people at the club who gave a f*** at that time.  We don't have that luxury this time

I can see the club drifting big time.

This. Nobody gives a fuck this time around.

Don't really care what they do. While Ashley and his team of incompetent wankers are running the show, the club might as well go bust.

This has been a long time coming and I hope they all get glassed to fuck next time they're out in town.

Guest Open_C

Should I venture into the chat section? [emoji38]

Aye man, we don't talk about football at all. It's a proper welcome break[emoji38]