Championship Planning

Tiresias

I'd honestly keep Mitrovic and Perez and f*** the rest off. Unfortunatley we'll sell the latter

Keep Sissoko and Janmaat and sit them on the bench for the whole season.

And wijnaldum. They seem,happy enough to fuck the club over, the club should fuck their careers over!!

Cisse, Sissoko, Janmaat, krul, Colo, Tiote, wijnaldum, dejong will all be out.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us cash in on Perez and Mitrovic and renew gouffrans contract too.

Shelvey and townsend will stay for sure. Imo.

We will hire Nigel Pearson, scrape into the playoffs and get knocked out early. Relegated the season after.

Honestly, I don't care. They can do what they want next season.

The only thing that'll give hope is keeping Mitrovic, Mbemba and Shelvey. Sell the rest (apart from the likes of Colback, Dummett, Lascelles etc). But I'm looking forward to enjoying football again.

IF we go forward in to the Championship like we did last time then yes, it was certainly one of the more enjoyable seasons in recent years and made a nice change to go in to every game with a good chance of getting a win... that said, I'd have preferred we weren't there and it just chips away at the club status because overall I think we really are too big of a club to be pissing around dropping in and out of the top league in the country.

Can't see that at all, they'll be desperate to leave I reckon. Wouldn't be bothered in the slightest if they did either.

Who will want Krul? He'll have been out for a whole season injured and it wasn't like he was in form before that. Having said that, with a year left on his contract they may choose to cash in. He seems to like the area and probably considers himself an adopted Geordie so he may want to stay.

Of the current squad I reckon we'd be looking at something like:

Elliott; Mbabu, Lascelles, Taylor, Dummett; Anita, Colback, Aarons, Obertan, ?; Armstrong.

Christ :lol:

There will be some good away trips at the least, but I won't darken St James doors again until Ashley leaves. Benitez will leave and Ashley will fanny around for ages, failing to appoint a replacement and leave it to Charnley, if that little badly cunt hasn't been sacked yet. We are fucked big time - a slide down to League One is a distinct possibility.

Can't see that at all, they'll be desperate to leave I reckon. Wouldn't be bothered in the slightest if they did either.

We will keep a couple of the bigger name players. Those two have already committed to staying if we go down. More likely than any of the others.

Who will want Krul? He'll have been out for a whole season injured and it wasn't like he was in form before that. Having said that, with a year left on his contract they may choose to cash in. He seems to like the area and probably considers himself an adopted Geordie so he may want to stay.

To be fair you could argue that with just about any of our team bar maybe perez and wijnaldum who will still have suitors in Holland.

Honestly, I don't care. They can do what they want next season.

The only thing that'll give hope is keeping Mitrovic, Mbemba and Shelvey. Sell the rest (apart from the likes of Colback, Dummett, Lascelles etc). But I'm looking forward to enjoying football again.

IF we go forward in to the Championship like we did last time then yes, it was certainly one of the more enjoyable seasons in recent years and made a nice change to go in to every game with a good chance of getting a win... that said, I'd have preferred we weren't there and it just chips away at the club status because overall I think we really are too big of a club to be pissing around dropping in and out of the top league in the country.

I meant I'm looking forward to enjoying football and not giving a shit about our lot. Too much stressing over a bunch of spineless cowards, the club is Newcastle United only in name. It's unrecognisable from the club I fell in love with as a child.

Don't think I'll be watching next season TBH.

Won't have a choice over here.zero coverage. Which is about how much we deserve.

Same in London really.

Absolute bollocks. We'll be on TV live more next season than we have been this, just like last time we went down. We were on every other week.

I don't know if I'm forgetting how much worse the standard was last time we were there, or if it's because we don't have the likes of Nolan and Carroll - but I really can't see us coming back up at the first attempt. We don't even have a Hughton in the dugout who was already embedded into the cause. Benitez sure as shit isn't staying here.

I don't know if I'm forgetting how much worse the standard was last time we were there, or if it's because we don't have the likes of Nolan and Carroll - but I really can't see us coming back up at the first attempt. We don't even have a Hughton in the dugout who was already embedded into the cause. Benitez sure as shit isn't staying here.

You pretty much just need to be good at set-pieces and have a couple of decent players on top of that, take from that what you will.

We need to stop going to matches , the attitude of the club is the problem. The fans need some control over the direction of the club again,nothing will change if we continue to support a failing regime. In order to take back the club, the fans need patience. Burn it to the ground and let it be rebirth. We are kind of like Greece now, only a internal revoke will save them from another 20 years of humiliation and hardship.

Don't think I'll be watching next season TBH.

Won't have a choice over here.zero coverage. Which is about how much we deserve.

Same in London really.

Absolute bollocks. We'll be on TV live more next season than we have been this, just like last time we went down. We were on every other week.

Not the 3pm games though, which I can now watch every week.

The club is dead... When relegation is confirmed well not be back anytime soon, and I would put money on us going down to league 1 pretty soon... And you know what fuck it, it's like having a wife that has shagged every man in your street... You keep giving her a chance and she still persists on breaking your heart and the only reason you haven't dumped her is for the kids sake... Getting Benitez in was obviously gave me new hope, it ignited the flames again and made me dream, but unfortunately you can't polish a turd ....

Keep Mitrovic, keep Perez, Keep Winjaldum. The rest can go, though I'd like to Mbemba develope.

The key thing is, can we get Rafa to stay? Hopefully he's fully set on a project, not likely their is any other jobs in England for him to go too, Everton will be out of the question for obvious reasons.