Championship Planning

Tiresias

Couldnt give a flying f***.

Pretty much this. I've been to 3 games this season and it'll be even less next season. They're just not worth spending the time and money on these days. When Norwich scored their winner today I simply shrugged my shoulders and carried on playing with the bairn. Literally all the passion I ever had for that football club is gone. Nothing there anymore. In fact Ashley losing  £150m from our relegation rather amuses me.

When we went down last time, we retained a core of lower level Premier League players (and a couple slightly better than that) and West Brom were our only real competition for the title. We were the biggest club in the division by a mile and ended up 23 points clear of Nottingham Forest in third.

Going down with Aston Villa and Sunderland, losing the manager and the few decent players we've got will mean coming straight back up this time will be far less likely IMO.

Good going, cunts. :thup:

When we went down last time, we retained a core of lower level Premier League players (and a couple slightly better than that) and West Brom were our only real competition for the title. We were the biggest club in the division by a mile and ended up 23 points clear of Nottingham Forest in third.

Going down with Aston Villa and Sunderland, losing the manager and the few decent players we've got will mean coming straight back up this time will be far less likely IMO.

Good going, cunts. :thup:

Bang on. :anguish:

Potentially clubs like Derby, Sheff Wed, Boro, Fulham all still splashing the coon too.

Norwich go down and they're pretty much certs to go back up too you'd have thought.

Keep Mitrovic, keep Perez, Keep Winjaldum. The rest can go, though I'd like to Mbemba develope.

The key thing is, can we get Rafa to stay? Hopefully he's fully set on a project, not likely their is any other jobs in England for him to go too, Everton will be out of the question for obvious reasons.

Keep Wijnaldum  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep Mitrovic, keep Perez, Keep Winjaldum. The rest can go, though I'd like to Mbemba develope.

The key thing is, can we get Rafa to stay? Hopefully he's fully set on a project, not likely their is any other jobs in England for him to go too, Everton will be out of the question for obvious reasons.

Keep Wijnaldum  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't make my mind up about Wijnaldum, he has been a revelation, he's also been a huge amount of toilet. Is this the real Wijnaldum? Is he just short of confidence or has he just given up and stopped giving a shit? Without knowing that it's hard to know what to do with him. But as an international I don't think he'd want to stay anyway.

Even against England's B team he was garbage in that number 10 position. Invisible as always.

Seems to seriously lack game intelligence. Just wants to get in the box to score. Does nothing else.

Potentially clubs like Derby, Sheff Wed, Boro, Fulham all still splashing the coon too.

Norwich go down and they're pretty much certs to go back up too you'd have thought.

oh aye? some kinky punishment?

If we go I sincerely hope that under Ashley we don't come back.

The new Leroy Fer

Yes. Often watch Fer and wonder why he doesn't stand out more with the outstanding attributes he possesses. Game just passes him by. Same with Gini.

Literally the only benefit is that their is some local(ish) away games with ridiculous allocations and even that is counteracted by our fans being total dickheads.

Actually our chances of embarrassing ourselves at rebuilt Wembley for the first time have increased dramatically too.

Literally the only benefit is that their is some local(ish) away games with ridiculous allocations and even that is counteracted by our fans being total dickheads.

Actually our chances of embarrassing ourselves at rebuilt Wembley for the first time have increased dramatically too.

Aye great cheers pal.

http://www.dorkatorium.co.uk/pictures/cliff.jpg

Our fans behave no worse than fans of any other clubs fans with a similar sized following.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Our fans behave no worse than fans of any other clubs fans with a similar sized following.

Sorry but that isn't true.

Pretty sure other groups of fans don't actively laud shite players, managers and owners as much as ours though. Couldn't give a fuck how they behave (and were usually top/2nd in the arrests too IIRC)

Guest neesy111

Pretty sure other groups of fans don't actively laud shite players, managers and owners as much as ours though. Couldn't give a fuck how they behave (and were usually top/2nd in the arrests too IIRC)

Also hammer players who they don't like, e.g. Thauvin at Watford.

Good going, c***s. :thup:

Exactly.

Also, the club are incapable of making decisions and faff about forever so will they move quick enough to prepare for the Championship?

They will need a new manager and fast and will have to buy almost an entire new squad as they will lose so many players.  Have we even been scouting the lower leagues?  We will be looking for entirely different players to what they have been scouting in recent years. 

No doubt selling clubs will inflate their fees because they think we can afford it so will we waste time haggling and then walking away before buying a 10th choice midfielder? 

At least Villa look like they are able to start planning for next season now and I think Sunderland/Norwich would keep most of their squads.

Championship will welcome scores of messageboard Toon fans who haven't 'fel :yikes:t anything a.t all,win lose or draw' yet shout it from the rooftops on a regular basis  I would like to think there would be a few welcoming songs aimed at the 8 game fantasists  :lol: