Southampton vs Newcastle United - Saturday 9th April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

We'll win this

The only chance is if they are off the pace somewhat, even if they are below par they have more than enough to beat us.

These have a solid spine from back to front, good technical players throughout and goalscorers.  We have an awful record down there aswell.

They will score at least 2 possibly 3 and we won't, defeat.

Out of all the games we have left, this is the one I'm least confident of winning. Liverpool are distracted by Europa and Man City are inconsistent..... I can't see any scenario where we beat these. Hope to be wrong, but our away form is diabolical.

Out of all the games we have left, this is the one I'm least confident of winning. Liverpool are distracted by Europa and Man City are inconsistent..... I can't see any scenario where we beat these. Hope to be wrong, but our away form is diabolical.

100% agree with this. Be shocked if the margin of defeat isnt 3+ tomorrow.

Remember when we beat spurs???  3-0 Southampton

Anything but a win is useless but the chance of actually getting that win seems entirely impossible. I've seen Southampton play really quite badly a couple of times this season but I'm not expecting today to be one of those times either.

I'm going to try my hardest not to ruin the whole weekend sulking about the match if we lose today like I did last weekend.

Wijnaldum is a difficult one.

He's a good player no doubt but he's been terrible away from all season, having said that I'd still play him as he's one of a few who are capable of scoring.

He's been terrible at home since West Ham. Good player or not, he's horrendously out of form and has a heart the size of a pea.