Southampton vs Newcastle United - Saturday 9th April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Good thing we won't have this problem next season :lol:

You reckon? :lol:

Yeah, I imagine we'll at least have a glimmer of hope when we see... say, Rotherham(H) on the fixture list.

Before they turn us over 1-0 at home when Siem De Jong scores on own goal off his arse that ruptures his intestines and puts him out for the season.

Yeah, I imagine we'll at least have a glimmer of hope when we see... say, Rotherham(H) on the fixture list.

I agree.

I fear that too many within the club assume it'll be just as easy as the last time.

I don't think I'm going to watch any more games this season, I'm already resigned to the club being relegated so anything other than that will be a miraculous bonus.

5-0

Any fans spending their time and/or money travelling to see this need sectioning. The king of all home bankers.

Only going as it is a new ground I've not yet visited to tick off.

5-0

Any fans spending their time and/or money travelling to see this need sectioning. The king of all home bankers.

Suppose you need to take the opportunity whilst it's still there. :lol:

4-4-2.

Drop Moussa. S Taylor/Mbemba RB with Janmaat RW to act as a full back and give us effectively 5 at the back when we don't have the ball. When we do,go forward and just get balls crossed in back post to Mitro to either score or knock down to fox in the box Cisse.

Job done.

Guest neesy111

5-0

Apparently we only sold 500-1000 tickets for it.

5-0

:lol: You could've went when they were playing someone decent.

5-0

:lol: You could've went when they were playing someone decent.

It's a long way and that has always put me off. Bad memories of going to Portsmouth and back on a coach for a 0-0 draw.