Newcastle United vs Man City - Tuesday 19th April 2016 @ 19:45 (Sky Sports 1)

Kaizero

We are always capable of pulling off a shock result against the top teams, every now and again. Sadly our recent record against this lot is dog shit. Hopefully the buzz after today will carry through to Tuesday (players and fans).

Daft as it may seem, I thought we played really well against them (first half...) at Ethihad. If we'd been given the second goal, I don't imagine we'd have collapsed in the way we did. I'm expecting Pellegrini to rest players with Stoke and then Real Madrid coming so quickly after us. They seem totally reliant on de Bruyne for creativity at the moment. Here's hoping they rock-up without their special K's: Kev and Kun.

Didn't they lose to Norwich recently? They need space to play in, if we can avoid the temptation to go at them and leave space for them to exploit we can stay in this game if we set ourselves up right. Same tactics as against Swansea then just cross your fingers we get the luck on the night. It's not impossible.

Big opportunity, because City can be shocking (not last week though). Hopefully they'll play Jesus Navas!

Momentum is huge as we've finally got it right with Rafa and we're under the midweek lights of St James'. Same team, same system. Just keep it going.....

1-1

Guest dazzanufc1892

can't wait for this. said i would never go again whilst ashley was in charge and i have stayed away since 2009, but can't do it any longer.

hoping for one of those special nights to return.

Guest dazzanufc1892

I'm inevitably going to be watching this in a pub full of City fans so absolutely hoping for a win for us...

Please win

you manchester based mate? in in west didsbury / alderley edge

Didn't see the Swansea game - who do we start vs these?

Same team for me but Mitro for Cisse

Don't know why you'd start Mitro when he's only looked consistently effective while coming off the bench this season, added to the fact that Cisse did well yesterday