The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Tbf Bravo may be better on the ball, which is clearly what Pep wants, but I don't think he's a better keeper than Hart.

Stats say otherwise, skysports.com did analysis of them and it showed Hart has a big issue with long range shots over the last 4 seasons.  Showed that Hart had a good short range pass percentage.

Everyone is looking at the wrong reasons why Hart was dropped.

Key to City winning was their refusal to drop deep second half. They made sure everything was in front of them whilst defending. I thought even when Man United were pressing  that City looked more dangerous on the counter. Thought the goal aside that Stones looks a good asset for City, especially when Kompany is injured. Also Mourinho not starting Rashford is costing Manchester United , he should have the attack built around him, not only for long term benefit either 

Key to City winning was their refusal to drop deep second half. They made sure everything was in front of them whilst defending. I thought even when Man United were pressing  that City looked more dangerous on the counter. Thought the goal aside that Stones looks a good asset for City, especially when Kompany is injured. Also Mourinho not starting Rashford is costing Manchester United , he should have the attack built around him, not only for long term benefit either 

Thought putting Fernando on for Ihenacho was an odd move at first but it's quite clear why he did this. They were under pressure and instead of putting a midfielder to drop the team deep he instead moved Fernandinho up top so they could hold on to the ball better and relieve some off the pressure.

Also agree on the Rashford comment. Been impressed every time I watch him. Clearly has the potential to be an extremely good player in this league and who knows, maybe one of the best in the world. Always more impressed by him than Martial.

More Bravo's doing no? i agree mind, he really is fantastic on the ball and i imagine they'll struggle to maintain pressure in the same way without him.

More Bravo's doing no? i agree mind, he really is fantastic on the ball and i imagine they'll struggle to maintain pressure in the same way without him.

I don't think either covered themselves in glory for the goal to be fair :thup:

I don't think either covered themselves in glory for the goal to be fair :thup:

True enough.