The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

There was a really good longform piece on the power the Ultras wade in Italian football on a Guardian piece earlier in the week. Worth a read if you're interested.

Really good read that, everyone should have a butchers. I'd put a link up but I'm on my phone and I'd fuck it up for sure.

I never knew certain clubs had loads of different ultra groups, sometimes at war with each other.  I just assumed you'd have the main guys and maybe an u21s team.

Really enjoyed MOTD 2 there. First time I've seen it in ages

That analysis of Watford was desperate, mind. Five minutes, three blokes and a big smart TV just to say that Watford do crosses sometimes, but sometimes they don't.

That analysis of Watford was desperate, mind. Five minutes, three blokes and a big smart TV just to say that Watford do crosses sometimes, but sometimes they don't.

Aye it was, should've just left it out. Thought it was good other than that though

Too much analysis for me. They show more of the pundits talking about a certain match then they do of the actual match. I watch it to watch the actual football, not to watch people talk about football.

There was a really good longform piece on the power the Ultras wade in Italian football on a Guardian piece earlier in the week. Worth a read if you're interested.

Really good read that, everyone should have a butchers. I'd put a link up but I'm on my phone and I'd fuck it up for sure.

I never knew certain clubs had loads of different ultra groups, sometimes at war with each other.  I just assumed you'd have the main guys and maybe an u21s team.

:thup: Read it earlier.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/01/nside-talys-ultras-the-dangerous-fans-who-control-the-game

In other news, Preston are refunding their fans who went to the game at Hillsborough on Saturday after their Bowyer/Dyer moment.

Lincoln 2 nil up v Oldham. Upset on the cards, Lincoln looking really good this season

They have a good young manager. Was in charge of Braintree last season (one of the smallest teams) and almost got them promoted.

Guest firetotheworks

This would definitely be a 'why am I paying for Sky?' game if I had Sky like. Football's a bit rubbish at the moment isn't it?