The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Don't rate Chris Coleman at all. Was very lucky to pick up the reins from Speed who'd done a fantastic job.

My ex went to a dance school in London with his daughter. Apparently she was an absolute cunt.

I don't know what bearing this has on anything though.

Guest neesy111

Spain losing to Georgia.

And have lost, against a side who've lost their last two friendlies 3-1 to Slovakia and 5-1 to Romania.

Can't trust international friendlies.

Portugal currently beating Estonia 7-0.

Wouldn't be surprised if they make the semis. They win the group and their likely match v Italy/Belgium should be a cracker in the second round.

Wouldn't be surprised if they make the semis. They win the group and their likely match v Italy/Belgium should be a cracker in the second round.

One of my boldish predicitions would be Portugal to go out in the groups. Half crocked Ronaldo and a lot of promising but inexperienced youngsters.

One of my boldish predicitions would be Portugal to go out in the groups. Half crocked Ronaldo and a lot of promising but inexperienced youngsters.

If you even half think it, get a bet on. You'll get canny odds.

If you even half think it, get a bet on. You'll get canny odds.

Just checked, 17/2.

Only 8 teams from 24 will fail to make it out of the groups. I don't know what to think of that actually

I know; it's absolute shite.

Personally I like it, just allows for more games, the quality might not be the greatest, but it's still a good thing imo.