The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

I have us beating Palace but only drawing against Villa and Spurs.

But.. Arsenal should beat Norwich at home. Stoke v Mackems will probably be a draw, Man Utd will beat Norwich, Chelsea will win @stadium of shite, Norwich might get a draw from the Watford game, Everton could get a point away to mackems and then beat Norwich on last day, Watford at home won't lose.. so a point I reckon.

Here's how I see it on last day..

17 Newcastle35

18 Sunderland34

19 Norwich 32

Us staying up firmly depends on whether Everton are in any way arsed to finish the season well.

Guest firetotheworks

I have us beating Palace but only drawing against Villa and Spurs.

But.. Arsenal should beat Norwich at home. Stoke v Mackems will probably be a draw, Man Utd will beat Norwich, Chelsea will win @stadium of shite, Norwich might get a draw from the Watford game, Everton could get a point away to mackems and then beat Norwich on last day, Watford at home won't lose.. so a point I reckon.

Here's how I see it on last day..

17 Newcastle35

18 Sunderland34

19 Norwich 32

Us staying up firmly depends on whether Everton are in any way arsed to finish the season well.

We draw with Villa and we deserve to and will go down.

Jermaine Jenas reckons sunderland are "nailed on to stay up" if they keep playing like that.

Wenger always struggles against these sort of teams, we all knew this kind of result was a distinct possibility, in fact there was concern it could have been worse. They aren't "in form" just very difficult to break down and very direct. I'm happy if they think they're guaranteed safety, let them get cocky.

Beauty from Radja.

Juve are champions. Five in a row.

Aye class build up to the goal too. Thought Napoli were better over the course of the game though

Considering they were 15th after 8 games, to win it this early is exceptional.