The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

You can see Spurs challenging again next season like, not sure the same can be said of Leicester.

Don't think anybody including Leicester fans will care like.

Not saying they will, or should. More that Spurs shouldn't feel too down about it, their future is very bright.

Will they get a better chance of actually winning it?

Nee chance.

Spurs fans should be apoplectic iyam

Nervey.

Spurs and the Spurs fans choked it. Fans were awful. The nerves were palpable. Playing on a Monday didn't help.

Not sure if satire, going to go for no due to volume of drivel. Blaming the fans ffs.

Not blaming the fans but the atmosphere was awful. It's a two way street but the fans and the team psyched themselves out.

Most grounds would be exactly the same in that situation, it was just pure nerves.

Keep it. Make everyone constantly remember the shitness of Tapatalk. Please keep it.

It's actually significantly less pronounced if browsing in tapatalk. Another great feature of tapatalk.

Keep it. Make everyone constantly remember the shitness of Tapatalk. Please keep it.

It's actually significantly less pronounced if browsing in tapatalk. Another great feature of tapatalk.

http://45.media.tumblr.com/4b57aa24c92d9d5a7e68c7c3c4a4eede/tumblr_mwwsz9s2nj1rziwwco1_500.gif

If I see that Tapatalk thing one more time...

Tapatalk posters have rights too, we refuse to be treated as second class citizens.

Sent From The Tapatalk Liberation Front

This season is going to be the subject of quiz questions for the rest of all time, even more so if us and Sunderland are relegated with Villa. 17 league titles going down and Leicester winning it for the first time.

Over the last few years, I've had more "fun" watching other teams than watching my own.

For most of the last five years, for example, laughing at Liverpool has given me more pleasure than Villa. This season, Leicester have given me huge pleasure*  It's a great story. I hope they win it.

* although in fairness, suffering an anal prolapse live on television would have been more pleasurable than watching us this season.