The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

My God, the luck they've had is unreal.

Minimal injuries. Suspensions. Balls bouncing favorably. Offsides not called. Dives not called or called in their favor. Perfect storm for them.

I don't see why it's obvious they are going to win these games, they have won once in like 6 I get they haven't lost much either but we are not talking about avoiding defeats.

They haven't really shown they are capable of winning 2 out of 3 games.

Neither  have we...

We played city and Liverpool post Swansea. Pretty sure if we played a shit side we'd have won both IMO

I don't see why it's obvious they are going to win these games, they have won once in like 6 I get they haven't lost much either but we are not talking about avoiding defeats.

They haven't really shown they are capable of winning 2 out of 3 games.

Neither  have we...

We played city and Liverpool post Swansea. Pretty sure if we played a s*** side we'd have won both IMO

Okay but we haven't. 

If we win the 2 games we should and nothing else I reckon we go down.

Sunderland signed a shithouse in Kone, and due to decent goal difference pull away from danger, while we signed Shelvey,Saivet & Doumbia, two subs, and a Facundo Ferrayra/Nacho Gonzalez special.

F*ck these useles tw*ts. It's painful to know we will almost get there and it will come down to goals against. Or something shitty.