The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Sevilla really are hopeless away from home. I don't think they've actually won away from their home ground all season? Might be mistaken, but think I heard that earlier :lol:

In the league they haven't.

Sevilla really are hopeless away from home. I don't think they've actually won away from their home ground all season? Might be mistaken, but think I heard that earlier :lol:

I remember Molde absolutely pissed on them when they played in Molde. I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with their mentality when leaving Sevilla :lol:

Aye, only away win all season was in the Europa tie at Bilbao.

I remember Molde absolutely pissed on them when they played in Molde. I have no idea what the fuck is wrong with their mentality when leaving Sevilla :lol:

:lol:  Imagine being worse away from home than Newcastle United.

I remember hearing Jesus Navas was always homesick when travelling away. Maybe Jose Antonio Reyes, too. Seville must be a beautiful place.

I'm sure Sevilla are the only side in the top 5 leagues to not win away from home.

Has Konolpyanka been shit since coming to Sevilla?

Not really, but he's definitely out of favour for some reason. Not tall enough for Emery perhaps.

Hoping that Howard Webb gets locked away in that van for all time and Michael Owen gets so breathless as he spouts his s**** he ceases to be.

Owen's faux enthusiasm man :lol:

Proper little gimp

Literally no redeeming features, the little bellend.