The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

it was a bad call but it wasn't like a nonsense red card or a penalty, the man u players stopped so debatable if it'd led to a goal, it was unfortunate he should have waited a second or two more but shit happens

it was a bad call but it wasn't like a nonsense red card or a penalty, the man u players stopped so debatable if it'd led to a goal, it was unfortunate he should have waited a second or two more but shit happens

I think play should have went on as it was 6 and 2 3's really, but it is right that it's debatable if it would have led to a goal, the commentators are making out as if it was a sure thing.

I think play should have went on as it was 6 and 2 3's really, but it is right that it's debatable if it would have led to a goal, the commentators are making out as if it was a sure thing.

De Gea for instance just stood there, didn't even try to move. Not at all a certain goal if the whistle wasn't blown.

Rooney is garbage

And yet i bet he starts in the Euros, while Kane/Vardy/insert whoevers better will be on the bench.

Harry Kane's not going to be on the bench, man. :lol:

Are you 100% sure, Roy loves Rooney after all.

If Man U score first this thing is likely done. Need that to happen.

We've lived that many a time. Pardew will be desperate to get to 70-75 minutes goalless. Then count on lady luck for some magic. Any goal before that by ManU could easily be unsurmountable.