The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

@RorySmithTimes: Rooney such a clever player. Clever in that he knows people confuse "always playing crossfield balls" with "being a good midfielder."

:lol:

He's honestly a shit Charlie Adams at this point. Except he thinks he's Paul Scholes.

Pardew showing the world what an innovative bright footballing mind he is. Joker.

The rest of the world will be watching and thinking that Palace should have had that goal allowed and that Palace are the better teams and that Pardew has done well to get his team up for it.

Guest firetotheworks

Possibly the worst Cup Final, when I've been a neutral, I can remember so far.

Villa v Chelsea and Middlesboro v Chelsea were miles worse than this like. Obviously this is still terrible. Including the Champions League etc, then Man United v Chelsea was terrible too. In summary; Chelsea.

I hope LvG never manages another game in England or elsewhere, like. All that money spent and he's playing against a team who've won twice since December like they're Barcelona circa 2011. Absolute fraud. It's ruining our game, bringing cowardly shithouses like that to the PL.

Villa v Chelsea and Middlesboro v Chelsea were miles worse than this like. Obviously this is still terrible. Including the Champions League etc, then Man United v Chelsea was terrible too. In summary; Chelsea.

You've overlooked the 2007 cup final, Chelsea vs Man Utd. That was really dreadful.

Guest firetotheworks

You've overlooked the 2007 cup final, Chelsea vs Man Utd. That was really dreadful.

:thup: Chelsea absolutely love a fucking awful game of football like.

Chelsea Boro was over as a contest in less than a minute,  it at least we had that goal by Di Matteo. And Chelsea Villa was shocking but more down to the fact that Villa parked the bus , Chelsea would never have scored if it wasn't for David James' fuck up. But this has just been putrid. Pardball vs a team that lacks creativity from deep.

Empty seats at the FA Cup Final man, absolutely pitiful.

It's a joke but what can you do when you only like 25,000 per team. We could fill out the stadium but half the tickets aren't available to fans.