The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Is there a mobile app that sends push notifications for significant events in games of your choice for that day?

BBC sport app.

They do it for football, cricket and f1.

Is there a mobile app that sends push notifications for significant events in games of your choice for that day?

Does Live score not do that?

Aye

Cool, I'll have a look. Thanks. :thup:

Bet365 does it the best - you can set it up for goals, penalties (scored/missed), red cards, pretty much anything.

You don't need to place a bet either, just log in go on the match in-play and press the little tick and it'll expand and open it up.

Have to do it manually for B365 though aye? Unless they've changed it as they're updating that app app the time :lol:

I know with Forza and probably LiveScores you can set them up automatically as well as manually for teams and leagues. So you could have the teamsheats come through for Newcastle and Half Time/Full Time scores for the rest of the Championship, cups and Prem whenever they're playing. That's what I use anyway - could add goaps/red cards etc to that too of you want loads of notifications on a match day.

Have to do it manually for B365 though aye? Unless they've changed it as they're updating that app app the time :lol:

I know with Forza and probably LiveScores you can set them up automatically as well as manually for teams and leagues. So you could have the teamsheats come through for Newcastle and Half Time/Full Time scores for the rest of the Championship, cups and Prem whenever they're playing. That's what I use anyway - could add goaps/red cards etc to that too of you want loads of notifications on a match day.

Aye you do, I presumed he only wanted a few games to come up. If you set it up for the whole of the Championship on Bet365 then your phone would be going off every 30 seconds with some sort of update :lol:

I use it when I have a bet on a particular game, rather than a big acca.

I thought the rule had changed so that the last man in the box was only a yellow, if there was an intention to go for the ball? That Chelsea one there, he had no aim in going for the ball, just barged their striker over and the pen was given. Crap rule if those aren't going to be reds because you'll just get defenders doing that even more than before, knowing there's a chance they can stop a goal and still stay on the pitch.