The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

That Will Hughes doesn't seem the player he's hyped to be

He's regressed as a player.  2-3 years ago he was the best player in the division.

Very much enjoying reading the posts about the Olympic Stadium experience on KUMB. :lol:

Link pls.

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=164789&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=1120

That's from last night but there's quite a bit going on in the various match threads too. Loads of reports of tourists in other shirts. One bloke said there was a big group of Canadians wearing t-shirts saying "We salute you Leicester City" :lol:

My favourite part of that thread...

Leaving the ground, I was trying to work out what was so wrong - lots of clueless tourists, women in dresses looking like they were going to the theatre, loads seemed to have a brand new shirt they were wearing for the first time, no response when shouting "irons" on the way in. Prats in the row in front turned up 20 mins late, filmed a load of **** on their phones and then left with 15 mins to go. They were really surprised when I pointed out they would miss another half hour if we equalised.

Anyone know the correct response when someone shouts IRONS!!? :lol:

If Burton we're to ever get promoted, would they be able to remain in their current stadium, it only has a 6000 capacity, and isn't there a capacity lower limit?

It's not all-seater for a start.