The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Where's Froggy these days?

:lol: good question.

What do you mean these days? :lol: We're 7th, not in the Championship. We're just as shit as we've been the last few years. Nothing to run away from.

There's an old lady licking an ice lolly that empathises with this.

i wonder if manutd fans feel that fellaini is their colback at all, i couldn't care less about them but whenever i watch them play i have that same feeling of shit inevitability i have with colback

He's actually one of our better players this season, which tells you everything you need to know.

i wonder if manutd fans feel that fellaini is their colback at all, i couldn't care less about them but whenever i watch them play i have that same feeling of shit inevitability i have with colback

The inevitability of winning 11 games on the bounce? Fellaini doesn't bring such joy.

The inevitability of winning 11 games on the bounce? Fellaini doesn't bring such joy.

Wew, someone's learned a new fact and their ginger dyed cock out.

Wew, someone's learned a new fact and their ginger dyed cock out.

:mung: