The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

How can people say Brighton are definitely the best? There's almost no difference between us and them hence why it's been so close for pretty much all of the season. It was only a couple of games ago they got hammered by Huddersfield, were nearly beaten Brentford but for a late couple of goals then failed to beat Ipswich at home. We've had an unfortunate draw today and people are flapping their arses. I wonder if every time we've gone back to the top of the league the Brighton forums have had a meltdown and vilified as many scapegoats as possible?

Huddersfield are the real issue whether they can continue applying pressure otherwise the title could easily be won by either us.

We comfortably beat Brighton earlier this season as well it may be worth noting.

I have nightmares when I think of away games with Brighton. Hopefully Tuesday night will be different.

Our away form is better and we've already beat these this season. PMA  O0

Didn't even notice until now that there's a 7 point (and +13 GD) gap between 8th and 9th in the Premier League. And it's West Brom in 8th ffs.

Everton in 7th are 11 points and +24 GD clear of West Ham in 9th.