The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Barca  :love:

No wonder they have millions of 'fans' and admirers worldwide when they are capable of doing stuff as mental as what I have just witnessed.

Cheating their way to victory like few other can.

How exactly did they cheat their way to a win tonight?

By diving, mainly thinking of the Suarez penalty call. Also worth noting that Neymar should've been sent off when he got booked. He also should've been booked a couple minutes prior for a ridiculous and blatant dive. All in a days work for those lads.

Suarez penalty was a penalty, he clearly exaggerates but it's still a foul nonetheless. Look at Marquinhos legs. He ends up kneeing Suarez calf which in the momentum brings him down.

No it wasn't. A pathetic dive and he should be off with a second yellow.

Suarez one is a definite penalty. Exaggerates it but you have to if you want to get a penalty

A definite penalty  :lol:

No wonder they have millions of 'fans' and admirers worldwide when they are capable of doing stuff as mental as what I have just witnessed.

By diving, mainly thinking of the Suarez penalty call. Also worth noting that Neymar should've been sent off when he got booked. He also should've been booked a couple minutes prior for a ridiculous and blatant dive. All in a days work for those lads.

Suarez penalty was a penalty, he clearly exaggerates but it's still a foul nonetheless. Look at Marquinhos legs. He ends up kneeing Suarez calf which in the momentum brings him down.

Suarez one is a definite penalty. Exaggerates it but you have to if you want to get a penalty

A definite penalty  [emoji38]

Look at the legs, not the upper body

Swear Aubameyang scored a ridiculously similar goal at the weekend v Leverkusen as his first goal tonight. You'd have thought Benfica would have scouted that corner routine

Jotenko will be crying somewhere

A definite penalty  [emoji38]

Look at the legs, not the upper body

What about them? If any contact was made it was microscopic, maybe Marquinhos swiped Suarez calf with his knee, but no way is that a penalty. Pathetic from Suarez.

Swear Aubameyang scored a ridiculously similar goal at the weekend v Leverkusen as his first goal tonight. You'd have thought Benfica would have scouted that corner routine

Jotenko will be crying somewhere

He was probably shopping while the game was on

PEA is a bit old for that. One of the many good things about Real's transfer policy these days is that they buy players in their early prime or just before. Keep them for 3-4 years and sell for a fortune.

Think they should keep James & Isco and sell Benzema in the summer. Ronaldo as main #9, move those lads up the pecking order

There's no way in hell that was a penalty. Watched the YouTube highlight video from 2:00 at 0.25 speed. Di Maria is a retard for not squaring it.

http://i.imgur.com/HAyACie.png

That's the contact. You see it all the time where a played fluffs a shot because their shooting foot has been hit when they're mid swing, and they're usually fouls.

I mean.. Mascherano isnt gonna make up the fact that he fouled him just for a laugh is he

Just watched the highlights - what a bottle job from PSG and de Maria in particular for the chance he missed to make it 3-2. Someone, somewhere will have made a lot of money on the back of tonight!

I made about £100 on it :snod: My mate would have won over £10k had Man City won 1-0.

Just watched the highlights - what a bottle job from PSG and de Maria in particular for the chance he missed to make it 3-2. Someone, somewhere will have made a lot of money on the back of tonight!

I made about £100 on it :snod: My mate would have won over £10k had Man City won 1-0.

Same, surely a lot of people did.  at 9/1 it was worth a tenner. PSG beat Barca 4-0. Barca are better than PSG so it shouldnt have been much of a doubt that Barca can do the same (or better) at home