Newcastle United 1 - 0 Crystal Palace - Post match relief from p.32

Kaizero

Their game plan.. get the ball back, hoof it into the flanks or hoof it into the box. It's effective I guess. Their reading of the game in midfield is way better than ours.

Game is screaming out for Mitrovic to rough them up, i'd bring him on for Wijnaldum who has done fuck all again.

We're a better 2nd half team. That was poor overall. We need Mitro on to keep a better target and focal point. Andros has held the ball wayyyyyyy too long trying to make something happen. Needs to be patient.

We have been poor, but we could have created much more if Cisse had tried and Townsend passed the ball instead of hogging it.

Palace have been reduced to time wasting since the 15th minute and trying to get us on the break.

A little more creativity and we have this game won in my opinion, Cisse must surely come off at HT.

Their game plan.. get the ball back, hoof it into the flanks or hoof it into the box. It's effective I guess. Their reading of the game in midfield is way better than ours.

Game is screaming out for Mitrovic to rough them up, i'd bring him on for Wijnaldum who has done fuck all again.

We've played more long ball than them to be honest.

Game's made for Mitro.

Why?

He can muscle through their defence, with the balls we've provided, whereas Cisse has been snuffed out.

It would be more accurate to say our wide players have been snuffed out. Cisse's game is all about attacking the crosses, but there haven't been any.