Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - Saturday 7th May 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Decky

if you were in any doubt about revenge watch this

What a bunch of weirdos. Kind of think they deserve the shit they've been served this season now. Karma :lol:

Nah man, it was just a select few of them...

Guest firetotheworks

Really wish this Villa fans talk would stop now like. Whatever your position is, it's been absolutely done to death on here.

Really wish this Villa fans talk would stop now like. Whatever your position is, it's been absolutely done to death on here.

Everything's been done to death on here, it doesn't stop us talking about it. :lol:

Wish it was closer to kick off man. This waiting around is agony.

We're gonna get beat  :(

Stop being so negative, man. The absolute cheek of you calling Brummie boring when all you do is trot out the same line every single week about how badly we're gonna do.

Tbf if you look at the league table I've been proven right more often than not and as I said the other day the hypocrisy on here is staggering considering how negative this forum is in general. There's very few players, managers or board members on here who escape criticism.

Am I mixing you up with somebody else or do I remember rightly some hypocrisy regarding season tickets?

Stop being so negative, man. The absolute cheek of you calling Brummie boring when all you do is trot out the same line every single week about how badly we're gonna do.

Tbf if you look at the league table I've been proven right more often than not and as I said the other day the hypocrisy on here is staggering considering how negative this forum is in general. There's very few players, managers or board members on here who escape criticism.

Am I mixing you up with somebody else or do I remember rightly some hypocrisy regarding season tickets?

Quite possibly. This board is rife with it.

Quite possibly. This board is rife with it.

Are you going to actually provide any evidence of this or just bleat on about it? Bearing in mind that assigning specific opinions to a collective group doesn't count.

But the Alan Pardew talk hasn't?

One was an isolated incident, the other was a 5 year negative influence on the club.

But the Alan Pardew talk hasn't?

One was an isolated incident, the other was a 5 year negative influence on the club.

But the Villa talk only comes about when we're due to play them generally speaking. They don't get much of a mention otherwise. Most topics are done to death if truth be told.

Depends on how the team is doing.  If we're losing he's definitely never going to set foot inside SJP again until Ashley leaves.  After a win he's generally asking if the tickets he got are any good.  He's pretty dull and repetitive too.

Anyway, I do fancy us to win today but the cynicism has been so deeply ingrained I can't help but feel that we're gonna fuck it up somehow. 

Heart - 0-3

Head - 1-1

Sphincter - quivering

Howay KI, you can't accuse others of repetitiveness. I speak as a repetitive wanker.

Guest firetotheworks

Nah, anah, I was just whinging because I was sick of reading the same things about that one thing in-particular. It was like 7 years ago now.

As if people are even bothered about the Villa fans ffs. I can't concentrate on anything but our desperate need for three points; whether it's Aston Villa, Spurs, Raggy Arse Rovers or Barcelona we're playing.