Championship 5-1 Champions League

Disco

Thats an absolute certain red, but I don't think he meant it, his eyes were on the ball, and he was just trying to get his body in between the ball and player.

I only saw it in real time, so fair enough :thup:

It wasn't an out right stamp, it was more of a trying to shield the ball but going studs in, high on Walker's leg in doing so.

Red card all day long.

Can't defend him at all on that.. nasty challenge and he meant to break the guys leg.. the worst part was feigning an injury to try and get away with it.

I've defended him all season, thought he'd come good.. but I don't wanna have that type of player at the club. And it seems he doesn't want to be here either, he had enough time going into that challenge to think it through a few times..

Maybe Spurs would be ahead by now if he was still on pitch..

and still people will lord it over Mitrovic the guy is fucking hopeless and a total liability, sell this piece of shit asap

He really isn't hopeless. He's fucked up big-time here but he's given the Spurs central defence possibly their worst 70 minutes of the season plus he scored an excellent header.

Mitrovic, more responsible than any other player for us getting relegated this season

Wut ?

He's missed a lot of chances that an extremely expensive striker should have taken, if he'd scored a fraction of them we wouldn't have got relegated. Not much disputing that I would have thought.

We start to get decisions our way once we're already relegated..

Aye, for Rafa, the Norwich handball and then the Aguero header.

Maybe the Colo one at the mackems way back was the biggest though.

Thing is as long as your defenders are fucking balls and allow players to have the opportunity to handle it outside your box, luck won't go your way.

and still people will lord it over Mitrovic the guy is fucking hopeless and a total liability, sell this piece of shit asap

He really isn't hopeless. He's fucked up big-time here but he's given the Spurs central defence possibly their worst 70 minutes of the season plus he scored an excellent header.

At last, some perspective!  O0

Might nothave got that pen if he hadnt been sent off.

Or scored as he got one and assisted the other, do we take the rough with the smooth though. He is fucking crackers like.