Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest antz1uk

Friend of mine from Vigo says the Jonny bid is true, but they have turned it down (€6m looks very little given how highly rated he is).

Tranfermarkt has him valued around the 4.5m mark? (not sure if euros or £ but there's not a great deal of difference in the rate atm

Didn't they say that we'll have a replacement for Colo for when he leaves? Who's that likely to be then? Haven't really followed the rumours the last couple of days.

Caulker, Hanley and Ayala have been the most linked.

Didn't they say that we'll have a replacement for Colo for when he leaves? Who's that likely to be then? Haven't really followed the rumours the last couple of days.

Cheers :thup:

Friend of mine from Vigo says the Jonny bid is true, but they have turned it down (€6m looks very little given how highly rated he is).

Love a spanish fullback, please be true.

Tranfermarkt has him valued around the 4.5m mark? (not sure if euros or £ but there's not a great deal of difference in the rate atm

He's one of the best players in a team that's been consistently top half in the past seasons, and that doesn't need any money since they just sold Nolito to City. Whatever transfermarkt says, €6m just isn't going to cut it.

Given how stupid the market is nowadays, I'd say twice that.

Cheers :thup:

Oh yeah and Vegard Forren too.

What would your views be on Joe Allen?

I could see Rafa fancying him. Possibly also Captain or VC material too.

That he'd be an absolute lunatic to move to a Championship club when Sevilla, Valencia and Swansea have all been linked.

What would your views be on Joe Allen?

I could see Rafa fancying him. Possibly also Captain or VC material too.

That he'd be an absolute lunatic to move to a Championship club when Sevilla, Valencia and Swansea have all been linked.

Ah hadn't seen that. Just have a feeling we may have an interest.

Would make sense in so many ways. Liverpool link, age, experience, attitude etc.

Isn't Joe Allen currently at Liverpool? Why would he move from there in the first place?

He'll not get games next season and probably isn't in the Klopp mould longer term.

He's been one of the star performers for Wales in the Euros.

Isn't Joe Allen currently at Liverpool? Why would he move from there in the first place?

He'll not get games next season and probably isn't in the Klopp mould longer term.

He's been one of the star performers for Wales in the Euros.

Yeah, I know but I'd still be surprised if Liverpool wouldn't take offers on him. He's not a Klopp player IMHO.

I think there would be about a 0% chance of Joe Allen coming here.  I think their fans actually rate him, he was getting a look in and playing well towards the end of the season under Klopp, and I think he would have a long line of suitors, that are playing in the top league, either here or abroad. 

Yep. Is rumored to be on the off. Will have better options than us though as already mentioned.

I think there would be about a 0% chance of Joe Allen coming here.  I think their fans actually rate him, he was getting a look in and playing well towards the end of the season under Klopp, and I think he would have a long line of suitors, that are playing in the top league, either here or abroad. 

Yep, I can get the argument he's not a Klopp type of player, and he would definitely be more suited to Rafa's set up, but he's going to have any amount of clubs looking at him right now, he's not going to drop down to the championship when his star is on the rise.