Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think there would be about a 0% chance of Joe Allen coming here.  I think their fans actually rate him, he was getting a look in and playing well towards the end of the season under Klopp, and I think he would have a long line of suitors, that are playing in the top league, either here or abroad. 

Yep, I can get the argument he's not a Klopp type of player, and he would definitely be more suited to Rafa's set up, but he's going to have any amount of clubs looking at him right now, he's not going to drop down to the championship when his star is on the rise.

He's had a decent tournament but I wouldn't say his star is on the rise particularly. If anything he's underdelivered at Liverpool.

I hadn't realised that he'd been heavily linked with other clubs tbh and just thought there'd be a natural synergy between him, Rafa and NUFC.

I think there would be about a 0% chance of Joe Allen coming here.  I think their fans actually rate him, he was getting a look in and playing well towards the end of the season under Klopp, and I think he would have a long line of suitors, that are playing in the top league, either here or abroad. 

Yep, I can get the argument he's not a Klopp type of player, and he would definitely be more suited to Rafa's set up, but he's going to have any amount of clubs looking at him right now, he's not going to drop down to the championship when his star is on the rise.

He's had a decent tournament but I wouldn't say his star is on the rise particularly. If anything he's underdelivered at Liverpool.

I hadn't realised that he'd been heavily linked with other clubs tbh and just thought there'd be a natural synergy between him, Rafa and NUFC.

Must admit I'd never really rated him before, but when he's in the Welsh midfield alongside Ramsay he looks quite a clever little player. Not well suited to the pressing game maybe, but I could definitely see him shining under Rafa.

Spurs want Wijnaldum according to the Mail

He's such a Spurs player. As in not good enough for top 4 but flatters to deceive.

Spurs finished 2nd last year man. Potchettino has them playing well, he'd do well there.

Spurs want Wijnaldum according to the Mail

He's such a Spurs player. As in not good enough for top 4 but flatters to deceive.

Spurs finished 2nd last year man. Potchettino has them playing well, he'd do well there.

No they didn't.

Didn't we quote Everton £25 million?  He's on a long contract seemingly without a release clause, Rafa has already said we don't need to sell so I can see us asking for a figure in that range or higher.

I hope Rafa has had a serious word with him and Moussa, so they knuckle down in case they don't get the move they want.

Don't want a couple of lazy/huffy cunts like last year.

Must admit I'd never really rated him before, but when he's in the Welsh midfield alongside Ramsay he looks quite a clever little player. Not well suited to the pressing game maybe, but I could definitely see him shining under Rafa.

Yeah I agree, hence the suggestion/feeling. I reckon he's the kind of player you'd almost have to build a side around but, if you did, he'd be a different level in the Championship.

If Rafa fancied him, Allen would absolutely revolutionise the middle of the park for us.

Good, they are due a big spend. Reckon we can squeeze 20m from them.

Levy is not exactly easy to deal with.

Tough shit. If we want £20M and he won't pay it and starts been "uneasy to deal with" tell the prick to look elsewhere because he's our player and is under contract to us.

The lack of interest in Berahino is quite telling. Big difference from January.

I wonder if WBA may regret not taking the offers on the table back then.

Looked a lardarse against us at the back end of the season.

Been linked to Stoke a fair bit.

When you see the money being paid for Premier League players, we should get good fees for Wijnaldum and Sissoko regardless of what we think of them.

Anything less than £35m for the pair and we've been fleeced, and I want them both gone fwiw. I still think at least one of them will be here come September.

Still not sure what position Gini is best suited to in the prem. Not sure whoever buys him will be happy with him when the season is all said and done.

Think he will absolutely take off next year imo, if he stays in England. Looked lost at the best of times but still got a good goal return while settling into a new environment with shit around him. Proper coaching and consistency with a new year knowing what to expect in terms of the playing environment and i think he will accel. As much as he looked lost and was invisible in games I don't think we did a good enough job using him and bedding him in.

Been linked to Stoke a fair bit.

Ah fair enough, not seen too much stuff about him.

He might kick himself that he didn't force through a move to Spurs if they don't go in for him.