Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bony is never agreeing to drop down to the championship :lol: Ridiculous to even think about it.

While I agree it's highly unlikely/not going to happen...it's not "ridiculous" to "think" of it. You see...we've been spoiled by a certain Spaniard's crazy decision to be with us. So the ridiculous now seems a possibility :lol: We're in danger of becoming the deluded fans we're so often accused of :lol: #blamebenitez

Has he actually been linked with any club?  There are constant rumours about Benteke and one or two others but I've not heard anything about Bony.

Bony is never agreeing to drop down to the championship :lol: Ridiculous to even think about it.

While I agree it's highly unlikely/not going to happen...it's not "ridiculous" to "think" of it. You see...we've been spoiled by a certain Spaniard's crazy decision to be with us. So the ridiculous now seems a possibility :lol: We're in danger of becoming the deluded fans we're so often accused of :lol: #blamebenitez

:lol:

I'd be agreeing with you if Benitez in this day and age wasn't a very unique individual. Not many like him nowadays, i don't mean from a quality standpoint either just a personality standpoint.

Guest Howaythetoon

Bonny is one of the best strikers in the PL, he would tear it up here to the point it would be criminal :lol:

Citeh fans rate him in the same way liverpool fans do benteke.

Great with holding up the ball and bringing players into play. Useless infront of goal and rarely able to change a game via a shot or creating something out of nothing himself.

Certainly above the championship and would be happy to sign him but don't know he is what we need.

Guest Howaythetoon

No he's not.

He is like. He's just below the very top tier for me. Easily capable of 15-18 goals in the right set-up and has an all-round game.

More chance we'll end up with someone like David Nugent or Jordan Rhodes tbh.

I think there's far too much blind panic. We've lost one game away from home to a team putting in a performance because  it was a big game in front of tv etc. A better gauge will be where we are in a couple of weeks after the Brighton game just before the international break.

a team that won 1-0 after not having a dude sent off and a handball not called in our favor. if there was ever shit luck we got on the wrong end of like 5 decisions that night.

Citeh fans rate him in the same way liverpool fans do benteke.

Great with holding up the ball and bringing players into play. Useless infront of goal and rarely able to change a game via a shot or creating something out of nothing himself.

Certainly above the championship and would be happy to sign him but don't know he is what we need.

Not sure he's ever fitted at Man City. He was however brilliant for Swansea.