Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

Come and get me please if ever I heard one.

I take it you haven't read the Sissoko quotes ................now that's a come and get me.

“I'm not thinking about anything else. I'm focused on the team. My future's here and for sure I will stay.” @AKnockaert after #BHAFC win.

Gutted, was involved in everything good about Brighton last night. His delivery on corners is superb. And pure pace.

That would be more than we bid for Knockaert. Is Forestieri considered a better player?

He's a forward/attacking midfielder according to wikipedia :lol: So even if he's not better, he's different so probably not comparable.

Ah, he does seem to mostly play as a second striker, though he can play out wide.

So more likely to be the striker option we are looking at, rather than a winger alternative to Knockaert who we missed out on.

:thup:

Forestieri isn't particularly creative or technical. He seems more of a withdrawn forward, who relies on his off the ball movement and strength. We need a player like this but we need flair and creativity more.

:( Then sign Knockaert and Forestieri.