Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Atsu announcement is being held for after we sell Sissoko. Despite many fans being fucked off by his attitude, he's quite clearly one of our best players remaining after relegation so they want to appear that we're not just a selling club.

The Atsu announcement is being held for after we sell Sissoko. Despite many fans being fucked off by his attitude, he's quite clearly one of our best players remaining after relegation so they want to appear that we're not just a selling club.

Which we are and have been since Ashley came in.

The Atsu announcement is being held for after we sell Sissoko. Despite many fans being f***ed off by his attitude, he's quite clearly one of our best players remaining after relegation so they want to appear that we're not just a selling club.

Apparently the club held off confirming the deal till Atsu changed his trousers, it's a stand off as we speak.

Absolutely, but they've always tried to cover it up. This time it might even be Rafa's idea.

Absolutely, but they've always tried to cover it up. This time it might even be Rafa's idea.

Quite possible.

I hope we can keep Ritchie fit I think he will have to bear quite the burden when it comes to creating chances this season.

Bit of a gormless comment for a professional sports writer. The 12 signings have been brought in to do a specific job, but we'll have to start again if we get promoted, so it's hardly great business to be making profit by selling premier league assets.

Bit of a gormless comment for a professional sports writer. The 12 signings have been brought in to do a specific job, but we'll have to start again if we get promoted, so it's hardly great business to be making profit by selling premier league assets.

Which premiership assets have we sold again? I must have missed that.

Quite possible.

I hope we can keep Ritchie fit I think he will have to bear quite the burden when it comes to creating chances this season.

Having fast full backs (especially Lazaar who looks very skillful) and another tricky winger to compliment Richtie is going to help a lot in that department though.

They were dead assets that didnt want to be here.rafa has proven to ashley you can spend well and still turn a profit. He has recycled the team and put dosh back in the coffers.  That ticks ashleys boxes whether you like it or not.  If we get promoted hopefully ashley will tryst rafa even more 

Wijnaldum, Townsend, Janmaat and Sissoko. That's it really. Our squad now is barely any weaker than the one that went down, and far more ballanced.

Some of those 12 we've brought in are Premier League players, and outside of Townsend (which we had no choice in) I wouldn't want to rely on any of the players we've sold should we go back up, rather rely on the likes of Ritchie and Gayle than the two cunts we've sold for £55m

How else would you describe Sissoko, Townsend and Wijnaldum? They are all in the premier now, assuming the Sissoko deal goes through, and we got the best part of £70m for them. Do you have a different definition of assets?

According to the BBC we've spent 59m and you've spent 57m this window. Next down the list is Norwich with 11 or so.

What I don't get is the sort of sniffy reaction this spending has got. Are we supposed to just accept our new status and stay where we are, or aren't we allowed to do whatever it takes to get back?

But we have made it back+ i don't think you have

How else would you describe Sissoko, Townsend and Wijnaldum? They are all in the premier now, assuming the Sissoko deal goes through, and we got the best part of £70m for them. Do you have a different definition of assets?

Assets that got us relegated.

The Atsu announcement is being held for after we sell Sissoko. Despite many fans being f***ed off by his attitude, he's quite clearly one of our best players remaining after relegation so they want to appear that we're not just a selling club.

Would like to hear off Rafa why he has changed his mind about not letting the cunt go if it was too late in the transfer window when he stressed it wouldn't happen. Pleased he has gone but money should have been used to bring in a quality winger and not a loan deal from Chelsea who was pushed pretty quickly from Everton and Bournemouth.

Well you could use the definition that describes a asset as something useful, which IMO Wijnaldum and Sissoko aren't.

Exactly.

I wish we hadn't sold our "asset", for 30m.