Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A CM, #10 and a winger please! (Hopefully Lazaar can get going asap as well with Dummett offering nothing forward)

Lazaar honestly can't be that much of a liability defensively that Dummett is keeping him out of the XI. Guess it doesn't matter much, we're stuck with Dummett for at least the new few weeks.

A CM, #10 and a winger please! (Hopefully Lazaar can get going asap as well with Dummett offering nothing forward)

Lazaar honestly can't be that much of a liability defensively that Dummett is keeping him out of the XI. Guess it doesn't matter much, we're stuck with Dummett for at least the new few weeks.

I presume you mean due to the African Nations? I believe Lazaar wasn't called up.

Should go for Mulgrew before him and Blackburn 1-0 becomes the new Ryan Taylor, 1-0 Wigan.

Surprised we weren't in for him when he was on a free rather than Hanley. Maybe less proven in the league it could be argued but always thought he was the better of the two.

Boudebouz always looked really talented whenever I saw French Ligue 1 highlights when we were linked heavily with French based players. Can't beat a French/North African attacking mid. Can also fit his surname into Voulez-vous by ABBA

He's at the African Nations for what it's worth

Boudebouz always looked really talented whenever I saw French Ligue 1 highlights when we were linked heavily with French based players. Can't beat a French/North African attacking mid. Can also fit his surname into Voulez-vous by ABBA

Thought he was at the AFCON too but apparently not:

http://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/categories/african-football/algeria-announce-23-man-afcon-squad/242238

Abeid is on the list.

Hope he isn't on good terms with Mapou and Remy

Don't Montpellier particularly hate us after M'biwa and Cabella?

Yep, their president hates us and I can't imagine those 2 players have much good to say about the club from their time here.

Thought he was at the AFCON too but apparently not:

http://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/categories/african-football/algeria-announce-23-man-afcon-squad/242238

Abeid is on the list.

Cheers, I was looking at the wrong part of wiki :thup: