Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonder how this will all change after Brexit eventually completes ? I would imagine anyone already in the UK would be safe but can see an even bigger premium on British players in the future.

As soon as Armstrong went on loan last year I wrote him off, same for Mbabu. If there was a future for these kids here they would've have played a role for us, they're not even kids anymore really.

Well Armstrong was 19 at the start of the season which is still young. There was no point in keeping him as third or fourth choice and him rarely playing.

Apart from Tammy Abraham I can't think of any teenagers that started loads of games as a striker in the Championship

As soon as Armstrong went on loan last year I wrote him off, same for Mbabu. If there was a future for these kids here they would've have played a role for us, they're not even kids anymore really.

Well Armstrong was 19 at the start of the season which is still young. There was no point in keeping him as third or fourth choice and him rarely playing.

Apart from Tammy Abraham I can't think of any teenagers that started loads of games as a striker in the Championship

How old was Kane again when I made the breakthrough at Spurs after several unsuccessful loans?

How old was Carroll when he went from shit to £35m?

How old was Kane again when I made the breakthrough at Spurs after several unsuccessful loans?

How old was Carroll when he went from shit to £35m?

Congratulations, James. Just shows that if you keep your head down and never give up, good things can happen.

Not that we're after him (or maybe there's been rumors?) but apparently Watford want 35m for Deeney :lol:

Its absolute crazy money.. some of the prices quoted for players is getting ridiculous.

They don't need to sell him (he just signed a new contract last year) and probably don't want to. He's scored over 20 goals in the past two seasons and, if not replaced properly, could be the difference between being in a relegation battle or not. Seems reasonable from Watford's perspective when you put all that together.

Very nice to have a similar alternative to Gayle on top. I just wish it was someone other than Gray... Hopefully he has matured a lot from those days

Didn't he apologise at the time saying the tweet was from when he was younger, less mature, less educated, and easily influenced by others and that he no longer holds those views?

Guest chopey

Very nice to have a similar alternative to Gayle on top. I just wish it was someone other than Gray... Hopefully he has matured a lot from those days

Didn't he apologise at the time saying the tweet was from when he was younger, less mature, less educated, and easily influenced by others and that he no longer holds those views?

I've just spent 10 months teaching 8 engineering apprentices, if any of them ever become famous their fucked.