Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would certainly feel a lot more confident with Slimani upfront over Mitro like.

Edit: aye that ^^^

Yet he scored less than Mitrovic did in his only PL season.

People would no doubt want him gone within a season based on his performances for Leicester.

I'm all for getting someone who can guarantee even in 10 goals but Slimani ffs.

But of course I'm a Mitrovic lover because I don't want someone who scored less than the one who is garbage.

He only started 13 games in the league and got 7 goals [emoji38]

Actually I've changed my mind, I forgot penalties and games where you score more than once don't count on the scoring stats, how stupid of me. Hes fucking garbage.

Penalties shouldn't count tbh if you're evaluating how good a player is. Obviously the scoring more than one goal thing is rubbish

Would rather we gave Mitro the chance than Slimani

Mitro's pretty much out scored him in the PL with a much worse team

Mitrovic is absolute fucking garbage man. The sooner people accept that the better. The guy hasn't the slightest clue how to be a striker

9 goals in 30 starts in his first premier league season, thats not garbage at all.

We could do better but hes definitely got something. He is young though and needs to improve.

Do you really believe this shit or is it blind faith. Of them 9 goals  2 or 3 were penalties and 2 came in the Norwich game

He scored 4 fucking goals in The championship and couldn't get a game ahead of Daryl Murphy. The guy is fucking hopeless, the sitters and chances he misses on a regular basis is predominantly what cost us relegation in the first place. If Dwight Gayle had have been our striker that year we wouldn't have dropped

He's absolutely awful, the love in for him is bizarre to say the least and this nonsense about him being young has to stop

He's 22 and possess none of the attributes to make a good striker, if you haven't got them at that age you'll never have them

How did he manage to play more games than Murphy if he couldn't get a game ahead of him? ???  I mean Murphy was injured till late December but even after January Mitrovic played more games than Murphy.

Seems Rafa really wanted to bring in prem experienced players and establish a British core, but we are being quoted big fees, which is what it is. We may just have to go for players abroad at this point.

The latest now is that we are trying still to get the price down for James McCarthy from £20 million, but Leicester are now in the picture, Delph was the cheaper alternative at £12 million but Stoke are in the picture there.

This is all really pathetic. Let's just get some friggin players in for goodness sake.

I'd be amazed if we got anyone of any real quality or a decent name. That's been our model with that twat Carr. The names mentioned Lacazette,Aubameyang etc were just a smokescreen of shit, look who we ended up with and look at them 2 now. Thauvin and Cabella another pair of shitehawks same with yanga mbiwa

when is the last time we signed a decent player from these shores. Now that Carr has pisses off we are still shopping at pound land when other teams like Leicester,Palace and even Bournemouth are shopping at Harrows

as it stands the squad we have is certainties for the drop Imo.  Desperate for some quality through the spine of the team

Hope all these people who are certain were going down have money on it. 10/3 and 6th favourites, if it's a cert then best the bookies and put your house on it.

You seem to be absolutely convinced we are going to spend money, have you learnt nothing from Ashley over the past ten years? It's the same story repeating itself over and over again.

Hope all these people who are certain were going down have money on it. 10/3 and 6th favourites, if it's a cert then best the bookies and put your house on it.

You seem to be absolutely convinced we are going to spend money, have you learnt nothing from Ashley over the past ten years? It's the same story repeating itself over and over again.

The only thing I'm convinced of is that it's been tougher than expected which has led to disappointment and frustration for all parties, however relegation talk is fucking laughable at this stage. A certainty as well by all accounts.  :lol: