Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just had a look at his wiki.

Laxalt is left-footed and plays as a trequartista. He is physically strong and very versatile. Laxalt has described himself by saying that: My strengths are speed and endurance. I'm a left footed midfielder who can fit in other positions. He has compared himself to the Inter Milan legend Álvaro Recoba, who is also a Uruguayan midfielder.[

:megusta:

If NUFC were in for Kayode and Man City bought him just to loan him out straight away why didn't they loan him to NUFC so he got Premiership experience? I presume the owners of Man City have something to do with Girona?

The game is corrupt.

They own Girona too.

If NUFC were in for Kayode and Man City bought him just to loan him out straight away why didn't they loan him to NUFC so he got Premiership experience? I presume the owners of Man City have something to do with Girona?

The game is corrupt.

They own Girona too.

They own Melbourne  City also . So how many clubs do they own.

The game is corrupt.

They own Girona too.

There's one in New York also.

The game is corrupt.

They own Girona too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_Football_Group