Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cost current club £30m. :thup:

Chelsea were put off him because of excessive wage demands. :thup:

Can't get motivated to play for Man United. :thup:

Always f***ing injured. :thup:

Sounds great.

Has the third point not got more to do with the fact Mourinho seems to slag him off at any opportunity? We rightly criticised Carver when he had a go at Abeid after one game.

Dunno much about Shaw but the frequent comments about his weight do not bode well.

I can't see how Spurs could sign Barkley for what he wants without wrecking their pay structure. Barkley could play ahead of Sissoko, but they'd end up having to pay most of their team millions more than they do already. He wouldn't start for Citeh, Man U, or Chelsea, so that leaves Arsenal and probably Europa League. Personal safety rules out Liverpool. Sitting on the bench for big wedge at Man U or Chelsea looks most likely to me, but it's a waste of his talent.

I'm with Dave on this one, lots of red flags with the lad, rather we looked elsewhere, but tbh in terms of priority LB is way down on my list right now, Striker, 10 and GK need to be fixed first, we have serviceable folks we can plug in at LB.

He sold De Bruyne for being a 'cry baby'.

It's not just Mourinho singling him out though.

He is currently physically in an absolute state and performing appallingly for the U23s according to local accounts in the Manchester press.

There are also several accounts of his inability to learn and improve.

He is a pure waster. Two very good managers and he hasn't listened to them. Why would he follow Rafa?

It won't happen because Rafa knows all this and would prefer to manage Dummett and use the money elsewhere if it came to a straight choice.

I'm sure Rafa will look at left backs if he has funds but it won't be Shaw for sure.

He sold De Bruyne for being a 'cry baby'.

It's not just Mourinho singling him out yet.

He is currently physically in an absolute state and performing appallingly for the U23s according to local accounts in the Manchester press.

There are also several accounts of his inability to learn and improve.

He is a pure waster. Two very good managers and he hasn't listened to them. Why would he follow Rafa?

It won't happen because Rafa knows all this and would prefer to manage Dummett and use the money elsewhere if it came to a straight choice.

I'm sure Rafa will look at left backs if he has funds but it won't be Shaw for sure.

Aye this ?

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club/manchester-united/360/blog/post/2991623/jose-mourinho-criticises-manchester-united-players-the-story-so-far

It may have been true at Chelsea (1st time) and Inter but it’s definitely not now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, there was a definite sense of comrade to those Chelsea and Inter sides (some of his Inter team still hate Rafa to this day as he was his replacement there). He looked to have completely lost the plot by the time he'd returned to Chelsea - he looked permanently sick of his life and there were regular reports of dressing room unrest.