Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All the clubs in the bottom half will spend, yet we wont because of Ashley and it's not even his money, it's the clubs.

It's laughable the complete wilful damage being done.

How much does the club owe Ashley ? . To say its not his money but the clubs  is a bit daft . I agree that clubs at the bottom will spend  and we are unlikely  to spend any .

All the clubs in the bottom half will spend, yet we wont because of Ashley and it's not even his money, it's the clubs.

It's laughable the complete wilful damage being done.

How much does the club owe Ashley ? . To say its not his money but the clubs  is a bit daft . I agree that clubs at the bottom will spend  and we are unlikely  to spend any .

The loan is separate from the running costs as it's interest free, so he led us all to believe. The money the club generates was to be given to Rafa, that clearly hasn't happened. So when i see reports about 'will he or how much will he' give Rafa, it infuriates me as he's not been giving him any of his money (personal wealth that is) anyway.

And imo, Ashley is now withholding what the club is generating, it's a suicidal stance.

I know, but the fact we've got those 4 shouldn't be a reason why Rafa wouldn't be in the market for a RB. Gamez will be leaving in the summer, Sterry probably won't be a Premier League level player, Manquillo is a versatile player and not much cop, that leaves Yedlin who's hit and miss.

I find it "funny" if the fat cunt really thinks withholding the cash are good for him. Yes it sounds like he doesn't need to spend any more money but, if Amanda believes no way the club would avoid relegation, she would simply call off the deal, and Rafa would simply quit. What's left is the fat cut would suffer over 100m loss himself and no way he can find a buyer again.

It is plain daft.

If we only get Kenedy and Ings it's going to be a struggle imo.

Those are the two loan signings I'm expecting. Not good enough to demand ludicrous fees so they should fit the short term penny pinching model Ashley is likely to adopt during this window. As opposed to the long term penny pinching model he adopts the rest of the time.

So United linked with a move for Diafra Sakho at West Ham - a player who probably won’t get pulses racing on Tyneside but who would fit the bill of the kind of target Benitez is looking at in this loan window.

He has some really exciting targets - at least one England international has been discussed - but at the moment with doubts about his budget, he’s looking for players he knows he should be able to afford. Loans may not be as expensive as permanent deals but there’s still substantial fees to pay along with wages and other financial considerations. So someone like Sakho probably comes in the more affordable bracket.

He may not be a big hitter but players like him will offer Benitez another option and that’s what he’ll be looking to do in January: stock up his squad, give himself a chance to play in a different way and hopefully add players with some Premier League experience.

Ings? Hart? Kane?

Loan bid for Sakho from West Ham rejected This says to me the takeover is far from ‘done’

You have to remember that the Chronicle get their information from agents, not the club. The agents will feed as much bullshit information out there as they can to draw people out. Sacks clearly wants out of West Ham and West Ham appears to be want rid as well. Telling Ryder and his mates that we have had a loan bid rejected for him will be an attempt to smoke out a club who are interested in him and would be willing to pay a transfer fee that West Ham want.

I double check the scores the Chronicle print, never mind transfer and takeover news.

It is actually sickening how cheap we’ve become

Also sickening how expensive journeyman Prem players have become.

Aye there is that too. Just looks like Ashley won’t spend any money this window apart from loan fees. He’s just gonna roll the dice on relegation again

Diafra Sakho? I would take that all day long, very effective player imo. Would prefer him over Ings fwiw.

Surely West Ham won’t loan to a relegation rival

They might sell as I think his contract is running out.

Diafra Sakho? I would take that all day long, very effective player imo. Would prefer him over Ings fwiw.

Surely West Ham won’t loan to a relegation rival

They might sell as I think his contract is running out.

they might but by all accounts we are only looking at loans