Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another right winger? Would be surprised at that.

Cover for RB too as he's played there a fair bit for city recently

4 matches in an injury crisis wasn't it? Got roasted at Stamford Bridge, although he was up against some fairly good opponents.

Would love to see Hart here. He's in a bad place mentally after being forced out of citeh, doubting his own ability, but I reckon rafa can sort that out and get him back on track.

Navas on a free would be tasty as well.

Sorry but he's shite. Not even an upgrade on a knackered Krul.

Can't catch anything, barely makes a save, preening gobshite, England baggage, rubbish for coming on four years at least.

Would genuinely rather start Elliot.

Would take Hart on loan and Navas on a free in an instant (looks like Sevilla are only offering him 25k a week, so he's relatively cheap).  Especially if it frees up a bit of cash to spend money on others.

Even with Krul not at his best I see Hart as a downgrade. Far too many mistakes in his game.

That article reckons Sevilla are offering him £25k per week, that can't be right. :lol:

Sounds about right for LaLiga.

Both of them. Navas on a free would be low risk even if we had to double the wages Sevilla offered him and I think Hart would be a solid keeper for us, as well as provide some much needed leadership.

I'm a fan of Hart as I've made it known. Can see your point about Navas apart from pace he's always looked fairly poorly so if I had choose between him a Traore I go with the younger and even faster player.

Would love to see Hart here. He's in a bad place mentally after being forced out of citeh, doubting his own ability, but I reckon rafa can sort that out and get him back on track.

Sorry but he's shite. Not even an upgrade on a knackered Krul.

Can't catch anything, barely makes a save, preening gobshite, England baggage, rubbish for coming on four years at least.

As I said I'm in two minds myself but this seems mental. The last bit in particular.

Sorry but he's s****. Not even an upgrade on a knackered Krul.

I understand some have reservations about Hart, but this is just nonsense.

He's clearly the type that needs to be wanted, settled and adored and I think he could do that here and regain his form.

Think we're knee deep in "need another signing" territory again now, let's hope Monday brings good news again.

Ideally someone in a position we need to address, like attacking/central midfield or left wing.

Sorry but he's s****. Not even an upgrade on a knackered Krul.

I understand some have reservations about Hart, but this is just nonsense.

He's clearly the type that needs to be wanted, settled and adored and I think he could do that here and regain his form.

He has been getting dogs abuse off our lot for years and has had plenty of adoration at City and England. He's a bag of mistakes and I want him nowhere near us.

I've seen a fair bit if Hart and Navas (taking son to Etihad over last few years). It is ridiculous to suggest that Hart isn't (wasn't)  comfortably a top half Prem keeper. He is also a leader and a winner; would definitely improve us. Navas has always driven me mental. Playing in such a creative side he really is a let down in the final third. He may have assists but f*** knows how many opportunities he has wasted to get them. I maybe being harsh, but suspect, watching him when I actually give a shit, I'd spend most of the time peeping through my fingers as he approached the opposition box.

If we let Gouffran go on a free and bring Navas in on a free then i'm not complaining. He would definitely improve our squad.

I've never really been a fan of Navas but this sums it up perfectly. Massive upgrade.

Didn't Caulkin say the other day Rafa has no interest in Hart?  Therefore I don't particularly believe the Navas links either tbh.

Sounds like agents at work imo.

:thup:

Hart and Navas?  Utter nonsense

Navas used to be good in his Sevilla days, he's been pretty crap for a while though.

Doesn't really use his pace, crosses usually hit the first man and just an all round frustrating player.

I have been critical of him, but Ritchie is better.