Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why he no play for palace?

Not sure, I know he got a really bad injury a few years when Pardew was there though, maybe he's just struggled to find he way back into the team with them signing quite a few in his position under Allardyce.

Pardew snapped his mind.

Guest firetotheworks

Googled him.

First result 'Pape Souaré: "I didn't know when the pain would stop"

He'll fit in well.

Players i wouldn´t mind selling this window.

Darlow or Elliot (needs replacement)

Joselu (just play Mitro)

Haidara

Colback

Saivet or Diame (needs replacement)

Gamez

Won't get much for that lot.

No, but every window is an opportunity to strengthen, trim or improve your squad...except from here.

Can’t be true, we’ll never sign a LB.

Though, if we are going to sign one, we'll locate the only fucker recovering from getting mashed up in a car accident.

If he chooses not to sign, we'll target a couple of crash test dummies next. Straight swap for Colback.

Guest firetotheworks

Not only that, but the players that we're linked with are just more of the same imo. Not a single player stands out as someone that would improve us.

Not only that, but the players that we're linked with are just more of the same imo. Not a single player stands out as someone that would improve us.

Yeah judging by some of the names being discussed (albeit mainly all speculation) we may as well just go with what we already have. I don't think we're short on numbers really, just quality. So unless we're adding players who are better than what we have in their position, then I wouldn't bother personally.

My god the players we are linked to are such bargain basement shite its unreal. We are an absolute fucking pathetic outfit when it comes to recruitment and transfers. Its been a long long time since a transfer got me excited

If this is the kind of shite we are looking at then we are fucked until staveley decides its time to buy

I'd say we could do with a squad filler LB/LWB that isn't afraid of getting forward. Would allow us to play 5-3-2/5-4-1 without playing someone out of position. Obviously it's not ideal though, as to be expected.

My god the players we are linked to are such bargain basement shite its unreal. We are an absolute fucking pathetic outfit when it comes to recruitment and transfers. Its been a long long time since a transfer got me excited

If this is the kind of shite we are looking at then we are fucked until staveley decides its time to buy

Tbf I was actually quite excited by the signing we made when we went down, Ritchie, Gayle, Yedlin, Diame, I know they didn't work out but even Lazaar and Gamez we're fairly exciting for where we were at the time.

My god the players we are linked to are such bargain basement s**** its unreal. We are an absolute f***ing pathetic outfit when it comes to recruitment and transfers. Its been a long long time since a transfer got me excited

If this is the kind of s**** we are looking at then we are f***ed until staveley decides its time to buy

Tbf I was actually quite excited by the signing we made when we went down, Ritchie, Gayle, Yedlin, Diame, I know they didn't work out but even Lazaar and Gamez we're fairly exciting for where we were at the time.

If this takeover does happen then mate I would seriously get down to the docs asap. If you were excited by that lot then what we potentially may sign may not be too good for your ticker without medical support. :rose:

Jesus Christ  youd have burst a blood vessel when we were signing Ferdinand,Shearer,Asprilla,Ginola, etc etc. Them that you have listed in all fairness are championship shite and not the calibre of player we need to be looking at again