Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul is here until the end of the window or January?

Janmaat could stay or go - would then see Gamez at LB?

Janmaat is the one out of our forrins who I would almost be glad just to get our money back. He'd probably be valued at about £10m but I'm not sure there'd be many takers since he's pretty unreliable at actually defending.

Big pressure on the board to significantly back the manager now Gini has gone if Sissoko follows suit because that's a massive transfer surplus. Interesting to see whether they do, wouldn't be at all surprised if they don't.

I think the biggest problem will be attracting the right players to pay in the championship. The quality players won't come here, and we don't want to overspend on players who won't be good enough by the time we are promoted. I think we'll keep some of our powder dry for next season in the event we go up when we should be able to attract a lot better calibre player.

If we sell Sissoko now we'll be lacking in that attacking midfield area

Ritchie, Thauvin and Aarons. Probably only Ritchie will give us the same application going backwards as well as forward, but we are in a good position to buy a replacement anyway.

Guest ElCid

Big pressure on the board to significantly back the manager now Gini has gone if Sissoko follows suit because that's a massive transfer surplus. Interesting to see whether they do, wouldn't be at all surprised if they don't.

They need to although I have a feeling a lot of the money will be targeted for January to be honest. Still think there is a glaring need for a midfielder, forward, winger and possibly left back. We have so far spent roughly 37 million and got back roughly 48 million. Add the likes of Sissoko and possibly Janmatt, Tiote, Thauvin, Riviere and Gouffran who may all still leave you could be adding a further 40 - 50 million to that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:          :lol::lol::lol:                :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:                                    :lol:          :lol:

:lol:                                    :lol:          :lol:

:lol:                                    :lol:          :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:              :lol::lol::lol:                            :lol:          :lol::lol:    :lol::lol:

:lol:                                    :lol:                        :lol:        :lol:      :lol:      :lol:

:lol:                                    :lol:                        :lol:        :lol:      :lol:      :lol:

:lol:                                    :lol:                        :lol:          :lol:                :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:            :lol::lol::lol:                :lol::lol::lol::lol:            :lol:                :lol:

:lol:

None of this helps of Rafa sint given the money for the sales to spend on new players!

Thats whats important now, and what is they key for this to be sucsessfull.

That first sentence is assaulting my senses.

Took me a few reads through to decipher that.  I don't think he'll get all of the money, but if he gets the majority we'll be better off than we would have been if we kept shite like Sissoko and Wijnaldum.

Tbf in that final Sissoko looked the far better player, so based on that Juve are making mugs of Man U and we are getting what we want. Granted Juve will soon realise what they will have bought. It's like Carroll all over again.

I thought Jaanmats left back mate was coming this year ?

Kanji scared him away..

:lol: would be Gini's left back mate more likely. And fuck you Ikon, Thst was pretty funny :lol:

Andy Hunter ‏@AHunterGuardian

Juventus and Everton prepared to meet @NUFC 's £35m valuation of Moussa Sissoko. Juventus once Pogba to @ManUtd is done. Story to follow.

If we actually get £35m for Sissoko it will be one of the most overpriced transfers of all time.

Carroll :)

It's fucking ridiculous that a relegated team is getting around £60m for two of there main players, that helped them go down. :lol:

Only if you look at it from a really superficial viewpoint. I would say Charnley's decision to appoint Carver followed by McClaren was by far the biggest factor.