Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye, he's f***ing terrible. As much as I love Rafa, his transfer record isn't perfect like. These signings so far have been impressive imo, but he did want to sell Xabi Alonso and replace him with Gareth Barry, I can't just pretend that that didn't happen. :lol:

He signed some trash for Liverpool :lol: We can trust him and realize he's not perfect :lol:

Ciaran Clark is dogshit.

how the fuck do you know/ you know jack shit about him............you will now go and scurry for some shite stats no doubt.

you aint a scout/manager etc etc............... :dave:

RIP, Incognito.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, he's f***ing terrible. As much as I love Rafa, his transfer record isn't perfect like. These signings so far have been impressive imo, but he did want to sell Xabi Alonso and replace him with Gareth Barry, I can't just pretend that that didn't happen. :lol:

:tool: :dontknow:

Well done, you've found the emojis.

Guest firetotheworks

Ciaran Clark is dogshit.

how the fuck do you know/ you know jack shit about him............you will now go and scurry for some shite stats no doubt.

I can only assume that the same thing would be said if Incognito had said that he's a good player.

Ciaran Clark is dogshit.

Because of the countless times I've watched him, he's never been anything other but dogshite

Next question 

Ciaran Clark is dogshit.

how the f*** do you know/ you know jack s*** about him............you will now go and scurry for some s**** stats no doubt.

RIP, Incognito.

:lol:

Transfer windows bring out some interesting users on internet forums

Ciaran Clark is dogshit.

Because of the countless times I've watched him, he's never been anything other but dogshite

Next question

Are you a manager or a scout though?

Guest firetotheworks

He signed some trash for Liverpool :lol: We can trust him and realize he's not perfect :lol:

Oh I know, I was just making an observation really.

Oh I know, I was just making an observation really.

I know you were, was just making a general comment really.

Ciaran Clark is dogshit.

Next question

Are you a manager or a scout though?

[emoji1]

Ciaran Clark... another new centreback (can play left back, apparently). Anyone think Rafa doesn't rate Mbemba/he might be away?

Or maybe we've lost two centre backs and need to replace them?

Fair point. Having replacements in the squad, sorry not quite got my head around that as yet.