Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good enough at this level though? Competent defender ? Would be nice to have natural cover at the back. Can't say I have seen much of him and tbh thought left back, centre mid, attacking mid, striker and winger would be required for squad. I'm sure we will still sign a couple of attackers.

Ciaran Clark... another new centreback (can play left back, apparently). Anyone think Rafa doesn't rate Mbemba/he might be away?

He probably just wants options and bonus he can play multiple positions, absolutely no idea if he can play them well at this level. Nothing wrong with having 4 or 5 centre halves of course and he may be 5th in line so wouldn't be greatest and just for cover.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, he's fucking terrible. As much as I love Rafa, his transfer record isn't perfect like. These signings so far have been impressive imo, but he did want to sell Xabi Alonso and replace him with Gareth Barry, I can't just pretend that that didn't happen. :lol:

Aye, he's f***ing terrible. As much as I love Rafa, his transfer record isn't perfect like. These signings so far have been impressive imo, but he did want to sell Xabi Alonso and replace him with Gareth Barry, I can't just pretend that that didn't happen. :lol:

:tool: :dontknow: