Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Might as well bid for Neymar as well.

What.

I mean, it's extremely unlikely. But it's not impossible. Benitez knows Insigne, and we have tons of money to throw at him and his agent knowing Insigne wants to leave because he wants more money. Obviously won't happen because we're in the Championship and he'll have better suitors, but it shouldn't mean we shouldn't at least try when we know he wants to move clubs. If you don't try you'll always fail.

NUFC Blog (I know) quoting an Italian paper saying we've made a bid for Insigne from Napoli.

Haha, f***ing hell. Even on FIFA that's an unrealistic transfer. If we got him then he would go down as our greatest transfer ever.

Really?

What.

I mean, it's extremely unlikely. But it's not impossible. Benitez knows Insigne, and we have tons of money to throw at him and his agent knowing Insigne wants to leave because he wants more money.

Give over. He's easily a £40m player and someone who will no doubt be at Barca, or Real in a few seasons.

What.

I mean, it's extremely unlikely. But it's not impossible. Benitez knows Insigne, and we have tons of money to throw at him and his agent knowing Insigne wants to leave because he wants more money.

Give over. He's easily a £40m player and someone who will no doubt be at Barca, or Real in a few seasons.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What.

:lol:

What even. Is Stifler opposite Tubes?

What.

I mean, it's extremely unlikely. But it's not impossible. Benitez knows Insigne, and we have tons of money to throw at him and his agent knowing Insigne wants to leave because he wants more money. Obviously won't happen because we're in the Championship and he'll have better suitors, but it shouldn't mean we shouldn't at least try when we know he wants to move clubs. If you don't try you'll always fail.

No we dont have tons of money to throw at him and his agent

What.

No we dont have tons of money to throw at him and his agent

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4677640.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Newcastle-United-v-Queens-Park-Rangers-Barclays-Premier-League.jpg

What.

:lol:

What even. Is Stifler opposite Tubes?

??

Can't see anything credible about this link like :lol: Believe me, I'm one to check these days.

Seems like twitter bollocks.

Not Twitter bollocks, Italian press bollocks.

http://sport.ilmattino.it/sscnapoli/grana_insigne_da_un_anno_in_attesa_del_rinnovo_inter_e_west_ham_in_pressing-1904478.html

The original story, rough translation of...

But for the agents of Lorenzo Illustrious is too little: also because Callejon, fresh extension, now it collects 2,6 per year. Their, it says, of millions would like at least 4.5. And even the rights to the image, because - say - have lost a great sponsorship in recent times. An exaggeration, seen through the eyes of Naples. The right digit, according the Magnificent and its. Even saw that after Higuain, last year, distinguished is the one who has done more goals in the team Azzurra. Without counting the assist. And then, is true or not it is true that Mertens is for a figure more or less similar to that offered to the illustrious? All elements that have made skip the nerves to the two agents, who in these years have always shone for their low profile.

The utterances of yesterday were not considered by De Laurentiis a moment of frustration but the normal consequence of an iron arm that has lasted too long. Will not have nor punishments, nor consequences, because an account is that speak players (see Koulibaly), another agents who take care of the interests. Even if it is hard to think that the player does not know what his representatives are doing.

A blow on the fire, there are at least three club: Italian one and is Inter; then two British, Newcastle and West Ham. That on the table have already made an offer from 5 million euros per season for the player. Giving a mandate to Andreotti and Ottaiano to probe the Naples and understand what price De Laurentiis is willing to cede Illustrious. Inter, a year ago, has offered 30 million, remedying a dry no but in recent months it was never rebuilt vivo by parts of the Club Azzurro. And then? Illustrious has put the Naples at the top to his thoughts. In 2012 earned 700,000 euros and in the summer of 2013 had the coveted increase up to the total 1.7. From that moment has been a crescendo: before the World Championships and then the Parliament, but touches even the shadow. And then last summer, here that has beginning the deal. Ottaiano knocks at the door of De Laurentiis and the first meeting has the outcome: the club is a veteran of the second non-participation to the Champions, the budget close again in red and this is not the time to go and knock on the door of money.

The agents of illustrious make a step backwards. There is Inter that pushes. But they do not listen to the sirens. Tell that before Christmas there is another meeting with Giuntoli, with an invitation to pass toward the end of the season. April arrives and the entourage goes back to the charge: but the Naples is in the race for the scudetto and the company does not want certain topics are addressed. In June there is fixed a summit in Dimaro full withdrawal: here the agents of illustrious degrades their cards, De Laurentiis does know that those figures never and never will sign the renewal. The modes are tough, the parties do not leave well. The sitting is returned to the beginning of August. The Naples does not alive and Ottaiano Andreotti and agree that it is time to break the delay and change strategy. "If it remains in Naples no problem: play to as large as it has always done". Less bad.

Insigne was key for Rafa at Napoli. I remember he originally signed Dries Mertens to play LW but didn't really give him a chance. He'd always persist with the inconsistent Insigne despite Mertens' lively sub appearances. The Napoli Ultras were actually 'violently booing' Insigne for a while that season, the player was struggling to cope with it and Rafa still didn't drop him.

Of course signing him is a massive long shot.