Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clements at work I see

I prefer his random attacks on opposition fans. The online spat with the Turks was f***ing hilarious.....and very brave.

I heard he'd had to delete his account and come off twitter a couple of months back after receiving death threats from Villa fans. I've noticed he's back on now but only has 1/3rd of the followers he used to have.

:lol: Anyone that's on Twitter surely knows that Thomas Clements has previous? He's always on the wind-up.

He used to be on here years ago, think he was t0m. Used to make canny compilation videos.

He had another account he was posting from a lot more recently as well. Must have been banned as it's not on the members list :lol:

Pretty disappointing to have no players in heading towards Brentford. Poor effort from the club.

Especially when it's been so blatantly obviously recently how much the difference between us and the crap of the division is predicated on a few standout players.

Pretty disappointing to have no players in heading towards Brentford. Poor effort from the club.

Especially when it's been so blatantly obviously recently how much the difference between us and the crap of the division is predicated on a few standout players.

Hold on, are we serious now?