Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rafa: "I'd like two to balance the team but I don't know if we will get one! The best thing for me is to wait and see what we do." #nufc

Is that a recent quote?

I think he's just said it in his press conference.

The radically changed view on Gouffran on this forum is interesting. And not the only one.

Not really. He's average in the Championship and utterly shite in the PL, think most people would still agree with this

Sky sports is f***ing tragic, marking players like FIFA players and now reviewing emoji's, ffs

What's this about? [emoji38]

About my 7 hours watching sky sports deadline day and it being a total joke. Some keeper only has 11 for handling and will be a worry for Wenger. For serious :-)

Sky sports is f***ing tragic, marking players like FIFA players and now reviewing emoji's, ffs

What's this about? [emoji38]

About my 7 hours watching sky sports deadline day and it being a total joke. Some keeper only has 11 for handling and will be a worry for Wenger. For serious :-)

They're still using the Football Manager ratings  :lol: Just ridiculous.