Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michiel Jongsma

‏@JongsmaJongsma

Sources told @Boerenmacht that Newcastle United was the English team that saw three bids for FC Groningen's Mimoun Mahi rejected.

No idea who he is..

If this is true, then God know how low the first bid must have been.

Michiel Jongsma

‏@JongsmaJongsma

Sources told @Boerenmacht that Newcastle United was the English team that saw three bids for FC Groningen's Mimoun Mahi rejected.

No idea who he is..

If this is true, then God know how low the first bid must have been.

It was probably within 3 pence of the third bid.

If we recalled De Jong and he stayed fit we'd win the league imo.

If

Yup. Point still stands, he'd be very good in this league imo.

It's a shame he's been so injury prone, he's obviously class but never ever fit. A real shame like.

If

This De Jong obsession is one I'll never understand. At least with the Mitro fanboys there is some modicum of talent and effort there that can lead to a fanclub, but De Jong has shown absolutely fuck all for us even when he's played. And missed absolute sitters. Has looked slow, laboured and frustrated. I have no idea what people ever saw in him, and I'm not even talking about his horrendous injury record.

If

This De Jong obsession is one I'll never understand. At least with the Mitro fanboys there is some modicum of talent and effort there that can lead to a fanclub, but De Jong has shown absolutely fuck all for us even when he's played. And missed absolute sitters. Has looked slow, laboured and frustrated. I have no idea what people ever saw in him, and I'm not even talking about his horrendous injury record.

:thup:

If

Mitro n De Jong were possibly the 2 biggest culprits in our relegation.

Still think if the amazing de Jong had put that chance away into an empty net from 4yds vs Villa we'd have stayed up.

If

He has never really looked outstanding, but whenever he has played he's looked a tidy player, playing the ball around, and getting us forward, and some of our better performances (although still shit, just better shit) where when he was in the side, he'd do a job for us this season, and is better then most that we have in his position. Provided he stays injury free.

If

:thup:

Saying someone would be very good in this league provided they stay fit isn't obsession. Fuck me, Ciaran Clark is very good in this league, you're overestimating the league or underestimating De Jong. Pick one.

If

This De Jong obsession is one I'll never understand. At least with the Mitro fanboys there is some modicum of talent and effort there that can lead to a fanclub, but De Jong has shown absolutely f*** all for us even when he's played. And missed absolute sitters. Has looked slow, laboured and frustrated. I have no idea what people ever saw in him, and I'm not even talking about his horrendous injury record.

Still think if the amazing de Jong had put that chance away into an empty net from 4yds vs Villa we'd have stayed up.

fuckin stop it, man! every time i manage to forget that header, someone brings it up again.

remember leaving the ground that day thinking that was the mistake that meant relegation. we never really recovered from it.

Would like to of took a punt on Ravel Morrison. Not sure why as I'm anti- Barton et al but thought we'd be a good match for him.

He's had a few chances and never taken any of them, I know Rafa is exceptional but i think he'd prove too much even for him.

If

This De Jong obsession is one I'll never understand. At least with the Mitro fanboys there is some modicum of talent and effort there that can lead to a fanclub, but De Jong has shown absolutely f*** all for us even when he's played. And missed absolute sitters. Has looked slow, laboured and frustrated. I have no idea what people ever saw in him, and I'm not even talking about his horrendous injury record.

fuckin stop it, man! every time i manage to forget that header, someone brings it up again.

remember leaving the ground that day thinking that was the mistake that meant relegation. we never really recovered from it.

Yep. That header and the myriad of Mitro misses are like a PG-13 version of Schindler's List for me. Apologies for the hyperbole.

Would like to of took a punt on Ravel Morrison. Not sure why as I'm anti- Barton et al but thought we'd be a good match for him.

He's had a few chances and never taken any of them, I know Rafa is exceptional but i think he'd prove too much even for him.

Still only 23 though I think. Anyway as long as we get Berbatov I'll be happy :lol: