Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We are very unlikely to sign a 20 plus goal a season striker, Rafa may well be trying to get a squad together to share the goals round evenly.

Yeah, I can see it being a healthy contest between those two as to who should be the first choice. 

We are very unlikely to sign a 20 plus goal a season striker, Rafa may well be trying to get a squad together to share the goals round evenly.

Yeah, I can see it being a healthy contest between those two as to who should be the first choice.

Gray and that Kamoah lad have only got one year left on their contracts. Get both of them, and Abraham on loan, and striking options of Gayle, Gray, Abraham and Kamoah for maybe 15 million would be ok for a first season back in the premiership. I'd rather we went 5-10 million more and got someone whose proven to score 15+ PL goals, but Abraham, Gayle and Gray have all hit 20+ in the Championship, and i'd imagine it would be good for competition as none are clearly better than the other so you wouldn't have someone who expects to start most/every game. It would also free up some money to spend on midfield and defence which is sorely needed.

Guest chopey

If they got him Colback, Anita, Gouff and Murphy I would have a few quid on them getting promoted.

If they got him Colback, Anita, Gouff and Murphy I would have a few quid on them getting promoted.

They don't have the rest of the quality we had to carry the likes of them though. Murphy was good for us mind.

Gray and that Kamoah lad have only got one year left on their contracts. Get both of them, and Abraham on loan, and striking options of Gayle, Gray, Abraham and Kamoah for maybe 15 million would be ok for a first season back in the premiership. I'd rather we went 5-10 million more and got someone whose proven to score 15+ PL goals, but Abraham, Gayle and Gray have all hit 20+ in the Championship, and i'd imagine it would be good for competition as none are clearly better than the other so you wouldn't have someone who expects to start most/every game. It would also free up some money to spend on midfield and defence which is sorely needed.

We don't need four strikers when we are only going to be playing with one

Kamoah is only 18 so is more one for the future, and he can play out wide as well apparently, so it would really be 3 plus him. If we're going for Gray I'd ideally like Abraham as well, otherwise we'd still need Mitrovic.

Not sure what Hanley has done wrong in all honesty. He's not someone we should sell in haste and can keep a until we can get a good replacement for him and a decent price. £4m isn't a price I think we should really accept.

Kamoah is only 18 so is more one for the future, and he can play out wide as well apparently, so it would really be 3 plus him. If we're going for Gray I'd ideally like Abraham as well, otherwise we'd still need Mitrovic.

Typed Kamoha in to google as I was trying to figure out who this lad is. Got some interesting answers.

Not sure what Hanley has done wrong in all honesty. He's not someone we should sell in haste and can keep a until we can get a good replacement for him and a decent price. £4m isn't a price I think we should really accept.

Agree with the first bit but there's not many clubs who have more than 4 senior CBs. I'd be disappointed if we don't buy one so someone's likely to leave.

Typed Kamoha in to google as I was trying to figure out who this lad is. Got some interesting answers.

Wasn't quite what I was expecting to find :lol:

never researched jewish homosexuals before then lol

never researched jewish homosexuals before then lol

Only the unorthodox ones :thup: