Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We must have like 30 players close to signing if all these rumours are to be believed....

ridiculous. I'm at the point of just avoiding as much as I can now.  Pop in this thread every now and then but twitter and all that.. nah

Guest neesy111

We must have like 30 players close to signing if all these rumours are to be believed....

ridiculous. I'm at the point of just avoiding as much as I can now.  Pop in this thread every now and then but twitter and all that.. nah

Same.  It's farcical.

A deal can't be close to a signature if we're also close to agreeing a fee :idiot2:

Clubs need to agree a fee firstly before talks with the player even begin.

Not saying that is the case here but it doesn't always work that way.

I imagine in 99 percent of all transfers, a club has spoken to a player through various channels. Agent talk to agents etc. Impossible to stop this happening IMO.

Ryder gets more excitement from rejecting rumors than actually players being signed the weirdo.

Well, yeah, because he's always the last 'journalist' to know about the latter. One more rejection equals slightly less embarrassment compounding the pitiful state of his being.

Does anyone genuinely believe we're going to bring in 6 or 7 exciting players?

Depends on your definition of "exciting"?

Premiership quality players. Not Jacob Murphys.

Whats up with Murphy? He did as good as some of our best last season with his contribution for Norwich.

Does anyone genuinely believe we're going to bring in 6 or 7 exciting players?

Depends on your definition of "exciting"?

Premiership quality players. Not Jacob Murphys.

Whats up with Murphy? He did as good as some of our best last season with his contribution for Norwich.

He's a "hope". We need a proven player or 6. I'd like to sign Murphy too though.

This window is Ted Striker's story about how he met Elaine, and this forum is the guy in the turban dousing himself with petrol.

Nice. Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Disco favourite Lisandro Lopez (not that one) has joined Benfica. He'll be Garay's replacement.

I'm Graeme Carr's campest son.

Shame he's not been on loan at Barca, instead of around Madrid, as then you could have been his nou campest son!

http://i.makeagif.com/media/10-21-2014/lhYaqO.gif