Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't know why people still get their knickers in a twist during transfer windows nowadays tbh :lol: 

#calmdown #wait

I don't mean that, but does the constant disappointment at the end of every transfer window not get tiresome? Have we forgotten who owns the club?

What on fucking earth are we doing man. :rant:

Waiting for Rafa Benitez to resign probably. Ashley must be pissed off he's still hanging around despite Charnley's best efforts to not secure any of our targets.

We better start getting some players in this week, otherwise I'm not sure how I'll handle it :lol:

Have you learned nothing from the last 6 years or so? :lol:

Probably not :lol: :lol: Nah but seriously, if there was absolutely no hope whatsoever what would be the point of caring anymore at all? Said it before, I still have some hope, but if we don't back Rafa now when we have a chance, and choose to blow it again then that's it for me! Then I'm absolutely done!

If there isn't some serious movement within the next week then I would expect Rafa to walk pretty soon after.

Don't be daft. I think he'll be pretty disappointed we've not moved forward prior to pre-season starting but he's not just going to sack it all off that quickly.

The problem with transfers under Ashley is it feels like we're always at some disadvantage, whether it's pretending we've no money (meaning clubs know when we're desperate), insisting on paying for players up front (meaning we expect a better deal and can blame cash flow problems if it doesn't work), openly admitting to buying low and selling high (meaning clubs probably get sick of losing out) etc etc. All ideas under a dickhead that's thinks he's being clever. Even this time around, Ashley being quoted saying Rafa could have every penny meaning other clubs expect us to be loaded when they apparently want to play tight bastards again. And those other clubs know we're a newly promoted side so need quality, but aren't the usual smaller club on a modest budget.

Add all that to the lack of experience and stature of the MD and it's probably no surprise we've done fuck all so far.

I'm frustrated but it'll be fine. Hopefully.