Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would definitely take. Be a massive improvement on Mitro/Murphy for the target role. Not slow either albeit not quick.

We need a Venezuelan to help complete our South American tick box list too.

WBA turned down a Chinese bid for him in Jan like and he'll likely have plenty of suitors.

Rondon is a bit of a funny one. Rarely looks like he can be arsed when I've seen him play, but then if you're a striker for WBA you can probably understand why.

I liked him a lot in Spain, i think he'll be good once he gets away from Pulis.

Would definitely take. Be a massive improvement on Mitro/Murphy for the target role. Not slow either albeit not quick.

WBA turned down a Chinese bid for him in Jan like and he'll likely have plenty of suitors.

Have we had a Bolivian yet?

That Birmingham Mail article notes that WBA turned down £32m from a Chinese club in January. Probably rules him out  :lol:

We could always start off with a bid for £8m.

Have we had a Bolivian yet?

Ecuador, Venezuela and Bolivian needed from the land of CONMEBOL.

Guest firetotheworks

I still find it hard to believe that anyone could be so incompetent as to tell twice European player of the year Kevin Keegan that Modric 'isn't good enough', fuck up signing Schweinsteiger after selling Milner, and then signing Xisco and Nacho.

I've been wanting Rondon for a while but my interest cooled with his early performances at West Brom. Started to come more in to his ownlast year, hard to judge what he'dll be like for us after watching him try in such an abortion of a side for 2 years. He made some good progress last year though which is promising. £32m is ridic, mind.

Haven't they missed the boat with the big bids from China with that new tax being introduced?

Rondon may still go for more than we're prepared to pay, but it won't be that China price.