Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's unsurprising really. Even if he was an absolute superstar their thread would be identical to that.

As with Murphy, Clark, Yedlin & Hanley last season - I had my doubts but each one of them proved to be successful by contributing in us coming back up.

He'll get a clean slate when he walks through the door and I'll judge him based on his performances for NUFC as everything else is pretty irrelevant.

Manquillo was supposed to be the next big thing when he was 18. He seemed to have the football brain the size of a pea whenever I saw him play, but that was a while ago. Anyhow he was never going to play under Simeone given Manquillo's gung-ho playstyle, and if Rafa thinks he can do something with him, then I trust him.

It's unsurprising really. Even if he was an absolute superstar their thread would be identical to that.

As with Murphy, Clark, Yedlin & Hanley last season - I had my doubts but each one of them proved to be successful by contributing in us coming back up.

He'll get a clean slate when he walks through the door and I'll judge him based on his performances for NUFC as everything else is pretty irrelevant.

What they don't seem to be taking into account is that he'll be managed and coached by a world class manager this time around, rather than David fucking Moyes

Aye we need a backup otherwise we'll see more of Mbemba at RB :lol:

Jesus says hi.

Strange there hasn't been talk of him staying or going at all. Has more of a short term future than lazaar given he is in Ireland and has been involved in pre-season.

Manquillo really? Are we just going to keep signing players that the mackems had on loan to previous season :lol:

Galloway next year I guess

When he can say 'I did have the chance to stay on with Sunderland but now I prefer whomever pays me the most Newcastle anyway.'