The Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Wullie

Guest chopey

Germany on pens  :hmm:

Football is a simple game. Twenty-two men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win.

My £10 Sky bet on the Germans has resulted in £12 in free bets so far and I've screwed up every one.

Germany on pens  :hmm:

Football is a simple game. Twenty-two men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win.

My £10 Sky bet on the Germans has resulted in £12 in free bets so far and I've screwed up every one.

Me too :lol:

As they're freee bets I've been putting pretty 'out there' bets on with them though

Cash out

I did just before the pens, and thank god I did, I couldnt have taken that if it had run :lol:

Why would you cash that out? It's basically 50-50 and they are paying you like Italy had a 38% chance. :lol:

Cash out

I did just before the pens, and thank god I did, I couldnt have taken that if it had run :lol:

Why would you cash that out? It's basically 50-50 and they are paying you like Italy had a 38% chance. :lol:

Cause I am(was) happy with €70 profit. Plus I had Germany and pens in the back of my mind when doing it

Course I would have 100% regretted it had Italy won :lol: Hindsight and all that

Might chuck on over 1.5 2nd half goals in play in this. Iceland have to go for it, they'll leave space

Change of plan.  Griezmann to score 2 or more is 3.00. Surely that's buying money?

He'll probably get subbed early on though as there winning so easily.

Good point. Still might get a chance if he's not off at HT

Change of plan.  Griezmann to score 2 or more is 3.00. Surely that's buying money?

He'll probably get subbed early on though as there winning so easily.

Good point. Still might get a chance if he's not off at HT

Could easily not be subbed for another 20 mins or so. So he could definately get another couple of chances to score another.